T Nation

EliteBalla 3: It's just me

Hey T-Nation, I've come back after some serioussoul searching and realize how stupid i've been on here and in life. I realize I'll never be big because I've worked out for years now and whatever I eat doesn't matter I stay the same. It made me angry before because I try to be big but people just say I have a small penis. Its fine bc I'm a model and this is who I am now.

Just thought Id check back and show T-Nation whatsup. This is me and as big as I'll ever be. At least I'm proud of it and don't have to be shamed away for it.

Im enjoying life now, can only go up from here

quack

So this is me getting ready for work, which is modeling now.

I had my bitch gf take this pic for me. She's such a dumb cunt, lol. I can have lots of different girls if i wanted to.

you lookin at me?

Just bought a box of popcorn the moment i saw this! What is this, part 4 of your quest to gain acceptance from T-Nation?

Um, I don't think you've realized how stupid you still are

sup bra, i noticed you mirin from over there

I gave you a 10 for the lols love your work

haha I haven't been here in 3-4 years and I discover that eliteballa is still around

I'm pretty sure we may witness the first ever 10.0 physique in T-Nation history. FUuuuuuck yes.

I'm totally "mirin" bra

omg

post pics of some of your bitchs i want ot see what you pull on a serious not im pretty sure he would pull some hot women

What?

Wait, the shoe guy?

trololol but I'd bet thats how balla probably acts in person.

"I've come back after some serioussoul searching and realize how stupid i've been on here and in life. "

followed swiftly by

"I had my bitch gf take this pic for me. She's such a dumb cunt, lol. I can have lots of different girls if i wanted to."

fucking love it :smiley:

Nice, I gave you 10 for the post and silicone abs. http://img.wiocha.pl/images/0/7/070488aed941e5a7b8a3c25fd4230c4f.jpg

What was this guy's username for the original thread? Does he make a new username for each thread he starts, or...