Elite Fitness Systems Website?

PRetty self explanatory boys and girls. I got a few bucks to spend there from xmas gift certs and was thinking blast straps. Then I was also thinking about some sort of restorative tool or books for the fact that my right shoulder is banged up (infraspinatus/suprasinatus). Any suggestions ?

Blast straps are really nice. I actually just use a set I made that works out pretty well but have used elitefts blast straps before and they are great. As for books, I haven’t personally read many of the rehab books they have there but they are having a sweet deal.

If you get a chance check out Gray Cooks secrets of the shoulder, not sure if they have that one or not.

go for the blast straps! dont buy into all those tools for your shoulder, im in the same boat and use a foam roller and a golf ball or racket ball, cheap and effective.

You can generally find everything you need to know about your shoulders online. It takes some searching but its there.

Hmmm, id say: bands, grip tools(the captains of crush if you dont have em yet), the 3 day a week manual, chalk, ammonia caps, and some of their clothing is cool and pretty well made.

If your shoulder is banged up, wait till you fix it before using the Blast straps.

Blast straps are cool (I have some), but I recently found out about TRX Suspension Training from John Berardi and Alwyn Cosgrove.

I would recommend these over the blast straps because they are much quicker and easier to adjust and allow you the ability to perform many other exercises. Check them out here:

http://www.fitnessanywhere.com/

They are a lot more expensive than blast straps, but they are pretty sweet.

As for rehab stuff, stick with some of the basic stuff that utilizes a foam roller, tennis ball, stretches and other dynamic mobility exercises. I did order “the stick” for rehab, but it can only be used on certain parts of the body.

You may be able to pick something else from Elite that would be more beneficial like a dragging sled, econo prowler, other gym equipment, kbells, etc.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
PRetty self explanatory boys and girls. I got a few bucks to spend there from xmas gift certs and was thinking blast straps. Then I was also thinking about some sort of restorative tool or books for the fact that my right shoulder is banged up (infraspinatus/suprasinatus). Any suggestions ?[/quote]

What are your main training goals right now? Bands are a great investment, cheap and you can do so much with them.

Belts, wrist wraps, blue heat, chalk all pretty basic stuff but fun.

I’d get some ART on your shoulder before buying any rehab shit.

Monopoly

If you don’t have any wraps, belt, straps, briefs would be first on my list if I were you.

The dragging sled would be cool to have. Do you mind sharing your budget?

Jim Wendler’s “Three Days a Week” e-book.

I would get bands. Love doing pull aparts, good mornings,face pulls, and pushdowns with em.

I got bands, belts, blue lotion (ever get that stuff on ur balls?), grippers, wraps, cats paw. I’m leaning towards kbels, blast straps and that 3 day-a week book. Thanks boys