T Nation

Eliminating Gyno Naturally

I am 20 and have a little gyno problem. Theyre not that big but it really blocks any pec definition. I have a bit of body fat, maybe 16%. I am about 180 pounds and have never taken any steroids/ other drugs or any supplements besides protein shakes… how do i get rid of this problem (it wont resolve itself its been around for YEARS)without taking any drugs/ e=blockers or aromatase inhibitors

Get a solid workout routine that hits the chest, eat a solid amount of clean foods over your caloric intake, and watch your pecs grow.

Get big pecs and then cut some body fat. It takes a long time so you need patientce and discipline.

i had a minor case of gyno from being obese. i lost quite a bit of weight from doing a lot of cardio cardio, and i noticed it was GLAND rather than FAT that was causing my pecs to look like torpedoes sticking out. one of the consequences of carrying a lot of body fat is that your estrogen levels also rise and the side effects may be gyno. i noticed that when i started to put more emphasis on lifting weights and eating healthy, the increased production of testosterone got rid of the gyno.

i did quite a bit of research on the web regarding gyno because my main reason for wanting to lose weight was to get rid of it. if the gyno really does not go away, consult a doctor and if it is mostly gland that is causing the problem, only a surgical procedure can remove it. it is a pretty basic procedure that lasts around 45 minutes to 1 hour and they take out the gland. Scarring is very minimal. Good luck.

mine is gland and im in decent physical shape ive started to really workout hard this summer and go everyday , train hard… im only about 16% fat tops… and i eat really well… pretty frustrating… i dont want to consult doctor kinda embarassing… so it will probably go away by getting big pecs and then cuttin with cardio?.. thanks for help so far guys

16% is enough fat for some gyno to show up, and some men are just more likely to store fat in their chests. Follow a structured lifting/eating program and see if it goes away after you take off 5% or so bodyfat.

[quote]rnaskyy wrote:
I am 20 and have a little gyno problem. Theyre not that big but it really blocks any pec definition. I have a bit of body fat, maybe 16%. I am about 180 pounds and have never taken any steroids/ other drugs or any supplements besides protein shakes… how do i get rid of this problem (it wont resolve itself its been around for YEARS)without taking any drugs/ e=blockers or aromatase inhibitors[/quote]

What’s a gyno?

[quote]michaelangelos wrote:
What’s a gyno?[/quote]

Excessive fat in the pecs, so it makes men’s chests look like women’s boobies.

not fat its like ACTUAL breast like two hard disks under ur nipples make them look pokey… comes with whacked out hormone levels too much estrogen or something… i dont understand why i have that porblem though considering i am athletic, in good shape, eat well and weightlift literally everyday…

Since you don’t want to go to the doctors or take any “drugs,” all I have left is to try REZ-V. Read up on it:

Gyno is short for gynecomastia. It is actual breast tissue, not just excess fat in the chest. It can occur in men when they have too much estrogen, or it can occur during adolescence because of hormonal issues.

From wikipedia:

Bad news for you:

If you’ve just developed this, go see an endocrinologist, ASAP. If he won’t help you, see another until one does.

If it’s been longer than three years, surgery is the only route you can take. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

[quote]ChrisPowers wrote:
Gyno is short for gynecomastia. It is actual breast tissue, not just excess fat in the chest. It can occur in men when they have too much estrogen, or it can occur during adolescence because of hormonal issues.

From wikipedia:

In adolescent boys the condition is often a source of distress, but for the large majority of boys whose pubertal gynecomastia is not due to obesity, the breast development shrinks or disappears within a couple of years. The causes of common gynecomastia remain uncertain, although it has generally been attributed to an imbalance of sex hormones or the tissue responsiveness to them; a root cause is rarely determined for individual cases.

Bad news for you:

Endocrinological attention may help during the first 2-3 years. After that window, however, the breast tissue tends to remain and harden, leaving surgery (either liposuction, gland excision, skin sculpture, reduction mammoplasty, or a combination of these surgical techniques) the only treatment option. Many American insurance companies deny coverage for surgery for gynecomastia treatment on the grounds that it is a cosmetic procedure.

If you’ve just developed this, go see an endocrinologist, ASAP. If he won’t help you, see another until one does.

If it’s been longer than three years, surgery is the only route you can take. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.[/quote]

however, most cases of gyno are mis-diagnosed when they are really just cases of excess fat. Excess fat, stored in the chest, will look similar to gyno and close enough that usually only a doctor with blood tests can tell the difference.

a tiny percentage of men actually have real gynecomastia. look how many people in this thread claim to suffer or to have suffered from it.

Very statistically unlikely.

In today’s world, 16% body fat seems almost annorexic, but in reality it is enough to show up in bulges on the belly, in the face, on the chest etc.

The guy just needs to lose more fat.

To the OP, if you lose more fat and get down to around 10% or less and still have gyno, you may be a legitimate, rare case. Then a visit to the doctor would be plausible.

How many have gyno, if we take from statistics?

And what is an endocronoligist?
Looked here, but made no sense to me
http://www.hormone.org/public/endocrinologist.cfm

:slight_smile:

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
however, most cases of gyno are mis-diagnosed when they are really just cases of excess fat. Excess fat, stored in the chest, will look similar to gyno and close enough that usually only a doctor with blood tests can tell the difference.

a tiny percentage of men actually have real gynecomastia. look how many people in this thread claim to suffer or to have suffered from it.
[/quote]

It’s just like everyone logging on saying they have “loose skin” around their midsections. Um… No… It’s fat.

When dude has a six-pack and man-tits, then its gyno. But if dude is just fat, then, well, it ain’t gyno.

I think I have gyno, since I am not fat, but I am not 8% body fat either. I was wondering though. When it is cold or i pinch my nipples, my chest actually looks normal. Does this mean my gyno condition is the real thing and not just fat?

mines the same as you BXVI… it looks normal when picnhed or cold or having sex/jerking it… i find they are reduced tho when im cutting… and at the end of my bulking their the worst…

ive been cuttin since i started this thread i think im gonna keep going until im down to about 180 (190 right now)… what does anyone think about that? btw its not fat thats in my chest theres actually hard material under the nipples… (with SOME fat there too)

gynecomastia and pseudogynecomastia are different conditions. Proceed accordingly.

Hi Guys,Just found this site and been reading up,

As for the gyno my chest is similar to you guys as well. However i am fat 25%+ and have been putting on weight which seems to be stored on stomach/sides/chest, from our man saying that when he trims down he finds it goes away so the answers there isn’t it?

[quote]Krum wrote:
Hi Guys,Just found this site and been reading up,

As for the gyno my chest is similar to you guys as well. However i am fat 25%+ and have been putting on weight which seems to be stored on stomach/sides/chest, from our man saying that when he trims down he finds it goes away so the answers there isn’t it?

[/quote]

This thread is old.

anyways some people who actually have gyno will still look like they have tits with 1/4th of your current bodyfat. You’re just high on bodyfat.

I have pointy gyno regardles body fat. To me operation is the only possible procedure… I had them since I was 12 years old…