Eliminating Counterproductive Habits

it was not originally written for this site. I appreciate the commentary, except for the people who clearly do not really know what they are talking about (anyone above who does not have pics, vids, an d proof of what they are doing) I know there’s 2 of you who do. I try to explain insulin sensitivity in a way where someone knowing nothing can “get it” in 2 pages, to where they know enough for fitness/bodybuilding purposes…

Sometimes all the science stuff is really over the top and unecessary, except for when you are talking about EXOGENOUS hormones… i mean, ive heard of people eating really high carb because “insulin is the bodys most anabolic hormone” who want to basically be shredded and bench 300…

I will wait until my NPC competition has passed to post here (so that i dont have to argue my credibility in a childish way… theres a lot of “computer” tough guys on here… those of u who actually have some connection between the REAL you and your username, i respect the criticism, if it was stated RESPECTfully), yall have officially scared me away.
I hope you have fun with your site.
I will be, and having been, getting paid to train people, and in the gym.
I simply do not have time for this, and what it would take to “prove” myself… will return with media

it will not let me post a pic… so i cant show anything as proof…

This post shoould be an ad for internet advertising, yall just made me super depressed, and im being serious

u want me to make it forum-like?

Here, no extra words:

tequila or rum over

other liquors or wine

over beer

Fastfood, pick something where a large % comes from protein, it is more likely to build strength over fat

try to sleep on nights you go out drinking

if you’re carb cycling or low carbing and want to drop fast fast? avoid grains, for long enough that u are fully detoxed (about 4 days), u will lose fat on higher kcal and gain muscle on lower kcal. Your target to shoot for will become larger due to higher T, lower cortisol, and increased hgh

try to not let drinking cause you to eat ridiculously unhealthy stuff u would avoid sober

these are things i think almost everyone i know who considers themselves a bodybuilding/fitness person, does, when they go out clubbing or to bars. If u do it right, u can go out 3 times and only get the damage of one super sloppy pizza, beer, liquor, nachos… drink too much wake up hungover and eat crap because of that

I have ingested alcohol about 10 times since 2010. It hurts my hernia

i have friends that eat worse and drink more than me… they workout significantly more and harder and feel more pain… my results are better significantly

tweet

Who are you talking to?

jesus

I think i just realized why i got flamed so hard here. One the one website, i have a bodyspace (dont post on forums because they are so cluttered and disorganized)… on the site that deleted my articles and yelled at me (because their main business is online pt), i have 1000s or 100s of posts. On ology, i had like 50 posts…

I got flamed on here cuz i went directly from non-member creeper to article poster, with no conversation between. (name is not bevans100fitness on the others)… So i get it.

Its just the context you guys look at it in. You’re basically comparing me to joe defranco, and ive been a personal trainer less than a year, and training myself for 14, training others (for free) for about 8-10.

I feel i may have more to offer on the “mind over matter” topic than a lot of people. I can psych myself out before exercise in a way that is kindof intense.

WOW DIZ WAS SO INFORMATIEV YO,

I wasn’t meant to write that but I can’t be bothered to think of a well thought out reply.

Whiskey and burgers over beer and pizza. mindblown. You should ask Ronnie to hire you so he can have a chance at the Olympia masters.

[quote]bevans100fitness wrote:
I think i just realized why i got flamed so hard here. One the one website, i have a bodyspace (dont post on forums because they are so cluttered and disorganized)… on the site that deleted my articles and yelled at me (because their main business is online pt), i have 1000s or 100s of posts. On ology, i had like 50 posts…

I got flamed on here cuz i went directly from non-member creeper to article poster, with no conversation between. (name is not bevans100fitness on the others)… So i get it.

Its just the context you guys look at it in. You’re basically comparing me to joe defranco, and ive been a personal trainer less than a year, and training myself for 14, training others (for free) for about 8-10.[/quote]

that’s exactly it. You’re posting articles on a site that already has people with MUCH better credentials than you posting articles regularly.

I don’t really think you got flamed all that badly.

im a pretty girl

pretty girls know how to eat

i also skip breakfast very frequently

now that, is less ripped than i am now, but only about 5 days old. I wish they had an npc competition but the next one is in march!

Wasnt thinking about competing but a friend who i think is less ripped (not talking trash just speculating) said he was competing and i dont want to be outdone even tho i think i would fair much better in crossfit games (i dont do crossfit)

There’s a carelessness in your posts that does not reflect your claim of being a talented writer, nor a professional. Because you’ve decided to associate the two, what you post from your profile does reflect your business, so you may want refine how it is presented.

Dude I can’t even read that. Fix the copy and paste typos.

[quote]fncj wrote:
There’s a carelessness in your posts that does not reflect your claim of being a talented writer, nor a professional. Because you’ve decided to associate the two, what you post from your profile does reflect your business, so you may want refine how it is presented.[/quote]
this, also Chris Colucci (who is getting his articles published here on a regular basis) spent time to review your article and bio. He did bash you a bit, but that was in jest. You shouldn’t take it personally, considering he apologized for being harsh and spent his own time to give you honest feedback.

It’s not a professional move to insult valuable mentorship given so freely, as well as look so unprofessional on sites that you would hope to be published on one day.

im a pretty girl[/quote]

You’re basically comparing me to joe defranco, and ive been a personal trainer less than a year, and training myself for 14, training others (for free) for about 8-10.
[/quote]

Doesn’t add up. THAT’s 14 years of training?