Elevated heart rate?

Just curious if anyone has experience an elevated resting heart rate while taking tribex/M. I’ve been taking it for 3 weeks now, doing the 4 weeks on/1 week off cycle, and just recently noticed my resting heart rate is sitting around 80-100 bpm, depending on the time of day. For reference I’m also using grow, zma, and surge. I take singulair for allergies but that’s it. The results have been great, putting on 3 lbs/week right now, but I’m not sure if I should be concerned about the heart rate.

Elevated resting heart rate can be a strong idicator of overtraining. Have you increased your training volume recently?

Actually I have increased the overall volume quite a bit recently. The tribex seemed to give me an extra “kick” lately so over the past week I’ve upped all my lifts at least 10-15 lbs each. I know that sounds like a lot but I’m also a virtual newbie as this is the first time I’ve trained in a little over 5 years. I didn’t think it would be that big a deal since even with the added weight I completed the sets with little trouble. Perhaps I should take off next week and see what happens? Thanks for the reply, I just want to figure out why my heart rate is up.

Don’t let me totally discourage you from training. I was just suggesting that this was a POSSIBLE reason.

Anyone else has ideas?