Election Day Thread

I think most Trump voters weren’t Trump people, but more of “smug fucks can go eat shit” kind of people.

4 Likes

That video reminds me of why this has been one of my absolute favorite Presidential elections.

On this, we agree 100%.

1 Like

One of them will go down in history as one of the better presidents of American history. The other won’t make it through two years as a president. #UNPRESIDENTED

Perhaps but don’t forget that Trump had great appeal with those who were sick of the politically correct. They didn’t want the same old politician. They wanted someone who sounded like them, and even perhaps acted like them. In short, they did what I have been calling for years an about face from whomever currently occupies the oval office.

lol…

2 Likes

No one here is dumb enough to care about what you say.

Or your hashtags.

1 Like

Trolling bruh, #ihatehashtags

Ok then.

How is what you say about Obama vs. Trump true?

How will Obama go down as one of the better presidents, and why will Trump not last a full term?

I don’t know about “most,” but I certainly am in that category. I made myself go vote about half-an-hour before the polls closed(knowing that my vote would not have any effect on the outcome) because I wanted to be able to honestly tell those fucks that I voted for Trump. Trump could turn out to be the most abusive authoritarian dictator in the history of the world, but that will not make a difference to me. I despise those smug fucks so much that I believe my vote will still bring a smile to my face if The Donald is one day leading me to the gas chamber. I certainly don’t believe he will actually be as bad as anyone else that could realistically have become President.

2 Likes

I know the feeling, I stood in line with some of the biggest pussies you have ever seen. They chuckled as they sipped their soy lattes, cackling about how this wasn’t going to be much an election. I couldn’t wait to get to my gym too, cars covered with Obama, Bernie, and “I’m with her ->” stickers, I walked in and it seemed like a morgue.

3 Likes

I know this sounds outrageous, but, two days after the election, there was a notice sent out from some DOS and USAID people offering grief counseling. Some of us were gearing up to take out a shitbag, others were crying in their lattes. The State Department employees are still moaning, I guess those little diplomatic clones are dying inside.

1 Like

These people could not even envision losing, they were that cocky about the election. It’s almost as if Democrats felt entitled to win, then they didn’t and their world crashed.

2 Likes

Have you ever read the multiple reports from different sources of the meltdown Hillary had after she found out she was not going to be President?

She apparently threw a $950,000 bottle of champagne at someone LOL

Personally I hate smugness in anyone.

And there has been PLENTY (Kelly Ann Conway and the President elect, anyone?)…before AND after this election.

Obama anyone?

2 Likes

The best part of his qualification jokes was how ironic they were. He’s a president with truly no qualifications and who managed to show it again and again. This is the community organizer who violated years of protocol and bowed to the son of a war criminal. The one who got himself owned by Putin. The one with good things to say about Castro. The peace at any price pussy who created the perfect environment that give rise to ISIS. The one success, the execution of Osama, was accomplished by men who were qualified to do the job. Those who can, do. Those who can’t, community organize, and then get voted in as POTUS because it made people cry PC tears.h

I’ve bitten my tongue for years over this idiot. Do I love Trump? Not exactly, but the guy can at least run a company and protect his own interests (do his job) in the real world. I’m developing a tick over all the crap Trump says, but I’m starting to think a part of me needs to be deprogrammed.

Meh, it’s the holidays and I’m enjoying a bottle of red. All I know is Trump seems to be making me money and I’m okay with that.

3 Likes

Didn’t like it when I saw it in the President…and I don’t like it now…

I’m a little disappointed in Kelly Ann Conway.

I thought she would almost be a “natural” for the position of Press Secretary.

As I look at past both GOP and DEM Press Secretaries…the best have been about 99% supporters/explainers of the President’s position…and maybe about 1% attack-Dog for the President against any and all opposition and/or disagreement.

She seemed more and more to have it completely reversed.

I think she has been given a more advisory (much less public) position.

Maybe it’s a better one…I have no idea.

1 Like

I heard different stories but who knows what’s true.