Election Day Thread

His profile says Ontario - I was born and grew up in Toronto.

Toronto is left wing elitist central

1 Like

And it’s all your fault. We’ve been waiting with baited breath for Canada to sweep down and show us the light, but alas, all we have gotten is hockey players and Celine Dion.

And TheRajraj. Explain that for me, would ya? I can’t fucking understand him. I mean sure, I’m glad he’s here, celebrate diversity&shit, but what the fuck?

What did you people do to him?

Oh yeah, I know. I am actually canadian too I hold dual citizenship. But my race is
 hispanic! So I cannot be legitimately ever be called racist by the left.

By this, do you mean
What did you people do to him?
or What did you people do to him?

Because I have DOJ on speed dial,

2 Likes

How about you are an Uncle Tomas?
:confused:

1 Like

How about I just have a brain and facts, wisdom and reality are never racist, they are just truth.

1 Like

Which ever is worse. I’m feeling emboldened. Trying to create some racial tension between white people and Canadians.

Your sense of humor detector on the fritz? lol german pun intended

1 Like

Having actually read the book, I’d imagine Pat of all people would be proud to be half the man Tom was.

We’re talking about a man that was more concerned with the souls of the people who enslaved him, murdered him, than anything on Earth. One of the strongest, kindest and charitable characters in literary history was Tom. Unbreakable spirt, faith and conviction. Love that couldn’t be destroyed, even in the face of the ultimate of evil.

2 Likes

So yet another day of these shit turds protesting in the streets, and I came across a statistic that shows how stupid these people are.

As these protesters march and shout things like “racist go home” and “not my president”, it turns out that Hillary won Los Angeles by 71%. They marched in the streets and freeways blocking traffic, pissing off people who mostly voted for their own candidate.

That’s the mentality of your average SJW for you.

2 Likes

Why would war hawks want to serve under an isolationist?

Dude, this bullshit of calling people racist and xenophobic is the how and why Trump was even created. The Left pushed half this country too far for too long with their PC bullshit. People got sick and tired of being scolded for having a different point of view.

Disagreeing was labeled hateful and racist. So was criticism. It got to the point where people couldn’t even speak their mind, and that’s what it’s designed to do, silence debate. So for years this resentment has been brewing, and Trump tapped into it. He came out on the scene with building a wall, he got 10% of the vote from that alone. Then the PC scolds came out and Trump told them to eat a dick, he got another 5 points. Jorge Ramos tried to shut him down, Trump threw him out (massive LOL) and his stock kept rising.

The PC nonsense created Trump, so did the SJW bullshit, and the constant pussification of America.

2 Likes

No one said any of these people are smart. They are protesting a democratic election as well as trashing their own city. They are not smart enough to see that means they are against democratic elections, putting themselves in the company of fascists and communists

1 Like

And
 Bieber

1 Like

You are right on. Disagree with me and you are evil. I want you fired and the words you say should be a crime.

Of course I vote against anyone like that. Even if I am only so so about trump I will always vote the opposite way the social justice warriors say to. In all truth SJWs are the modern version of Fascists

2 Likes

I’ve never argued, ever, that anyone who doesn’t agree with the Democrat narrative is racist, because I know it’s not true.

The only arguments I’ve ever tried making on this thread regarding racism is-

-Trump clearly has a great deal of support from white nationalists and racist organizations, and they’ve -been more vocal about their support of a Pres. candidate than they’ve been in decades.

Ergo, a Trump victory would mean that these people think it’s a victory for their values, and they’d likely feel emboldened by this.

Given this, I feel the fears felt by minorities are legitimate.

-I am disappointed that the Republican leadership, and people who voted for Trump in general, didn’t seem to act as though this support didn’t bother them all that much.

This being said, I understand why they did so. I now wonder what’ll happen to Trump and his white nationalist support now that he has actually won the election.

I think that’s about it.

I repeat, I do not believe that the Republican Party is racist. I don’t even believe that most of the Republican Party holds seriously horrible prejudices towards minorities.

3 Likes

Communist party supported Obama
Black Panther supported Obama
Jeremiah Wright supported Obama

That was my point, even though Trump and Obama both rejected such endorsements.

Also, the reason a large majority of GOP officials rejected Trump is because it was a win-win if they did. If Trump turns out doing a semblance of good, they can say they were cautiously optimistic. If he turns out horrible, they can say “see, we said he’s bad; we never supported him!” Given that Ryan has been eyeing the oval office like Clinton eyes interns, it’s no surprise he withheld support.

I didn’t actually think you did. I just think it’s interesting that people can take that poem and apply it to their side:

They came for our free speech
But I didn’t care, because I disagreed with their speech

They came for their guns
but I didn’t care, because I do not like guns

etc. etc.

1 Like

Portland was 76%. This made me think of a comment I saw on facebook yesterday, someone was complaining how inconvenience they were by this (assuming they didn’t support trump either). One reply was something along the lines of, being brown in America is an inconvenience. My first thought was, “how about being brown AND stuck in traffic”.

1 Like

He’ll be about a shitty as Obama, but with an infinitely better tax plan

Put some numbers to that. You have made this claim plenty. Aside from an appeal to the obvious, I believe you are vastly overstating the importance of it.

Now put up some dollar figures and number of votes.