T Nation

Election Bet

I have been reading quite a bit of trash talk on the ron paul thread.

It’s time to put your money where your mouth is.

I challenge anyone to name their Republican candidate. If said candidate loses the primary, the poster leaves this forum for 6 months.

I say Rudy.

This will have beneficial effects for everyone. When I win, the driftwood on this site will be reduced substantially.

Second, it will show that people who claim their candidate will win is trully confident.

Finally, on the slim chance that I lose, the lixy’s/gdol’s/orion’s will be able to post their blather without me embarrassing them.

This is open to everyone.

Oh, if you change your name after losing and post before the six months is up, then you are a bad person who deserves serious pain.

JeffR

[quote]JeffR wrote:
I say Rudy.
[/quote]
Ok, We’re taking your word for it now. You have to leave once Rudy loses.

Jeff made a few of these bets. The one time he lost he stood up. Don’t think the others did…or will.

Rudy won’t win. His own kids don’t even support him and the moral christian religious right types hate him. The next President is whoever the global corporate facists put there, unfortunatly.

On another note George Carlin gets it right

[quote]JeffR wrote:

Finally, on the slim chance that I lose, the lixy’s/gdol’s/orion’s will be able to post their blather without me embarrassing them.

JeffR[/quote]

You never embarassed me. You did, on occassion, embarass yourself without noticing.

Ron Paul, I think his odds are slim, but I am happy knowing that Rudy has a higher chance of not making it.

I hope jihad-on-you-lixy signs up, and bicycler of the anschluss orion, the conspiracy nut “bench specialist” (name escapes me), the belgian (congo) muffin man, spine-of-cartilage-vroom, bipolar pookie, and whatever lumpy/100 meters is calling himselves these days.

Come on boys, Ron Paul! Take the challenge!

[quote]ChuckyT wrote:
I hope jihad-on-you-lixy signs up, and bicycler of the anschluss orion, the conspiracy nut “bench specialist” (name escapes me), the belgian (congo) muffin man, spine-of-cartilage-vroom, bipolar pookie, and whatever lumpy/100 meters is calling himselves these days.

Come on boys, Ron Paul! Take the challenge![/quote]

And JeffR, sometimes you get embarassed by your fans.

To have ChuckyT applauding me would give me nightmares…

liftus and renny,

Do I read it correctly that you two are in?

For ron paul?

What about you, orion? You up for it?

When you lose, you’ll have more time to bicycle.

If you don’t, then you prove that you are all hot air.

Calling out the muffin man. Come on pudgy, toss your hat in the ring.

Where are our malignant canadians? Surely, they won’t back down.

Thanks, Chucky. It will be fun to see if any of the driftwood will put up or shut up.

Remember, you just have to declare what candidate you feel will win the Republican nomination.

Then stick by him.

JeffR

[quote]orion wrote:
ChuckyT wrote:
I hope jihad-on-you-lixy signs up, and bicycler of the anschluss orion, the conspiracy nut “bench specialist” (name escapes me), the belgian (congo) muffin man, spine-of-cartilage-vroom, bipolar pookie, and whatever lumpy/100 meters is calling himselves these days.

Come on boys, Ron Paul! Take the challenge!

And JeffR, sometimes you get embarassed by your fans.

To have ChuckyT applauding me would give me nightmares…

[/quote]

bota,

I disagree completely.

JeffR

[quote]Rocky101 wrote:
Rudy won’t win. His own kids don’t even support him and the moral christian religious right types hate him. The next President is whoever the global corporate facists put there, unfortunatly.

On another note George Carlin gets it right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KReZyAZLI0 [/quote]

Hey, rocky.

You seem to be talking.

Talk is cheap.

Sign on and take the bet.

It will be fun. If I lose, the weenies will run rampant.

When I win, this forum will improve dramatically for exactly 6 months.

JeffR

I don’t need to defend pookie, but he’s one of the more intelligent posters. If he wasn’t here, many of these threads would just be… dumber.

Is that what you want; high school drivel? From what I’ve seen, your reading comprehension level is tenth grade equivalent. I’d prefer you not dumbing down the section on a bet.

And this: if all of your political opponents leave, who would you argue with?

Answer: Yourself.

So cut and dry–support Ron Paul and you are a weenie? I place bets on things that can’t be rigged, so elections are off. If you ever want to take bets on dice I’m in.

[quote]JeffR wrote:
orion wrote:
ChuckyT wrote:
I hope jihad-on-you-lixy signs up, and bicycler of the anschluss orion, the conspiracy nut “bench specialist” (name escapes me), the belgian (congo) muffin man, spine-of-cartilage-vroom, bipolar pookie, and whatever lumpy/100 meters is calling himselves these days.

Come on boys, Ron Paul! Take the challenge!

And JeffR, sometimes you get embarassed by your fans.

To have ChuckyT applauding me would give me nightmares…

bota,

I disagree completely.

JeffR
[/quote]

How is that possible?

I assure you that it would give me nightmares.

Technically it is hard for you to deny me that.

God, is he dumb.

You may have your moments, very, very, rarely, but he is borderline retarded.

He must work for the government, no way he could hold a decent job.

I am in the same category as Pookie?

I can live with that.

Even if he does not comment on if he is the famous Pook.

Then I would just bow to him, acknowledging my unworthiness…

Ok, anyone else?

Come on nominal and liftus. Remember all the trash talking on the ron paul thread?

JeffR

Yeah, I am in. I rarely post these days so the loss of posting would be minimal.

I am just safe in the knowledge that you will be out the door soon enough JeffR.

[quote]ren wrote:
Yeah, I am in. I rarely post these days so the loss of posting would be minimal.

I am just safe in the knowledge that you will be out the door soon enough JeffR.[/quote]

renny,

I appreciate you having the sack to make the bet.

JeffR

Let’s predict, but skip the betting shenanigans.

I’ve stated my predictions repeatedly on the Ron Paul thread. So far, I haven’t been wrong.

[quote]JeffR wrote:
I have been reading quite a bit of trash talk on the ron paul thread.

It’s time to put your money where your mouth is.

I challenge anyone to name their Republican candidate. If said candidate loses the primary, the poster leaves this forum for 6 months.
[/quote]

How old are you pretending to be again?