Elbow Tendonitis Suggestions?

I am resting an elbow and i started doing rehab exercises for it(the inner form).
Do you have any food/supplement suggestion ?
Thanks.

Fish oil/voodoo bands

Some dudes swear by the super cissus. I’ve never tried it. They say it does wonders for joint pain.

[quote]bulkNcut wrote:
Fish oil/voodoo bands [/quote]

How do you use these? I have a couple, but haven’t gotten around to using them. Are you just supposed to wrap them tight around the elbow and move it around a bunch? Do you use it daily or just a few times until the pain is gone?

[quote]JMo_19 wrote:

[quote]bulkNcut wrote:
Fish oil/voodoo bands [/quote]

How do you use these? I have a couple, but haven’t gotten around to using them. Are you just supposed to wrap them tight around the elbow and move it around a bunch? Do you use it daily or just a few times until the pain is gone?[/quote]

I saw the video from Mobilitywod. So is that all you have to do? And do that daily until it heals?

Theres a video on rogue fitness that shows you, I’m not sure if you’re referring to the same one but either or. As long as kstar is demonstrating youre fine. I would do that once or twice a day for 2 weeks in combination with the fish oil. There should be drastic improvements in this amount of time. You may want to deload a bit on pressing movements, also foam rolling the tricep may help. It all depends on your body. Just realized you’re a level 4, so I’m going out on a limb and guessing your’re pretty in tune with your body and training and know what movements irritate it. Good luck man

Don’t the levels just reflect how much you’ve spent on Biotest supplements?

[quote]smallmike wrote:
Don’t the levels just reflect how much you’ve spent on Biotest supplements?[/quote]

yeah man, otherwise I’d be a level ten million!

@ smallmike, yes they do and I realize that in no way means how experienced of a lifter you are. But I would like to hope someone who has spent that much on supplements has a need for them and is experienced enough in their training.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Rest made it go away then it came back in my case.

What I found was to keep working out and doing more eccentric lifting which hurt for awhile but did improve mobility.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

What I found was to keep working out and doing more eccentric lifting which hurt for awhile but did improve mobility.[/quote]

Thanks, that is my rehab exercise, wrist curl eccentric only about 10 reps about 6 sets, 3 am, 3 pm. I also read an eccentric squat suggestion on a different thread. In 2 days i have a massage scheduled.
I have full mobility and the pain is not major, but it is the kind of pain we know is bad.

[quote]hb50p wrote:

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

What I found was to keep working out and doing more eccentric lifting which hurt for awhile but did improve mobility.[/quote]

Thanks, that is my rehab exercise, wrist curl eccentric only about 10 reps about 6 sets, 3 am, 3 pm. I also read an eccentric squat suggestion on a different thread. In 2 days i have a massage scheduled.
I have full mobility and the pain is not major, but it is the kind of pain we know is bad.[/quote]

I’ve been having the same issues (golfer’s elbow). I started lifting again and just avoid pullups/chinups and curls. Doesn’t seem to get any worse( or better).