Elbow Bone Spur

This is my ailment. For appoximately 5 years I’ve had this bone spur that gives me pain when lifting especially lately. It use to give me mild pain with lying triceps extension but, now with virtually all upper body exercises it gives me pain.What can I do?

I have a bone spur in my thumb that has been swollen and sore for years…until two weeks ago. I’ve been reading some of Berardi’s comments on greens powder, so I decided to try one. Down at the local Vitamin Cottage another customer, an elderly woman, recommended one to me saying that it did wonders for her arthritis.

So, I decided to give it a try, but not for joint health in particular. I dropped all of my usual vitamin/mineral supps and instead take 1.5 scoops of Organic Frog “Greens Today” original formula. I just mix it in my big protein drink and sip on it throughout the day. The taste isn’t bad (at least compared to whey hydrolysate or a tuna shake). Bottom line: the next day I was shocked to notice the swelling in my thumk joint was almost gone! By two or three days later, my joint was in perfect condition and remains so now. I’m staying on this stuff! You might want to give it a try. Maybe it will help you. Here’s the link for more info. Let me know if it does, OK?

www.organicfrog.com/default.asp