El Paso County Voter Registration

Uh oh…

Pretty cute.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
Pretty cute.[/quote]

x2 cant believe she’s republican, even cuter. Stupid tho

The video taper is an angry bitch.

When I grew up, there was such a thing called “manners”.

Does anyone know what happened to it?

Isn’t she committing a felony…?

At least according to the Youtube comments she’s breaking some sort of law.

How fast people forget about Acorn… Sucks when they other team plays dirty I guess.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
How fast people forget about Acorn… Sucks when they other team plays dirty I guess.[/quote]

Exactly. Dems have run voter registration drives aimed at Dems through government departments and 501c3s for the last decade. Every man, woman, child, illegal immigrant, dead person and his dog/cat/turtle has been registered. Now it’s own turn.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
How fast people forget about Acorn… Sucks when they other team plays dirty I guess.[/quote]

Exactly. Dems have run voter registration drives aimed at Dems through government departments and 501c3s for the last decade. Every man, woman, child, illegal immigrant, dead person and his dog/cat/turtle has been registered. Now it’s own turn.[/quote]

I would have thought that turtles where overwhelmingly Republican.

Well, I guess you never stop learning.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Uh oh…

[/quote]

First of all she doesn’t even know who she’s working for. Did anyone pick that up? She’s most likely working for the local republican committee and doesn’t know it’s actual name. She was not the smartest kid in town as you can see.

Both parties get aggressive around election time and try to register more people.

Go get another video…something that really makes republicans look bad.

This one is a feeble attempt.

Hey why don’t you drop one of those ACORN video’s where…oh that’s right that would make the left look bad.

But there is no such thing as voter fraud !

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
But there is no such thing as voter fraud ![/quote]

True, but if there were voter fraud a good way to prevent it would be to demand a valid ID card. Certainly no one would be against voter ID cards…oh wait…I guess the party that commits the most voter fraud wouldn’t want voter ID’s.

Now let’s see who would that be?

Stupid video. And that lady filming is a fucking cunt.