Egypt's Strongest Man

[quote]Mr.Purple wrote:
Man alive I hate Egypt. I hope I never have to go back there. For one thing you can’t get through the airport without 17 different assholes having to inspect your passport. Bah![/quote]

That’s 'cause you’re from Norway. A renowned nation of aggresive people.

Seriously though, I’m been too Egypt multiple times and it’s a great place. If only it was a democratic state…and didn’t believe in people having the strength of 380 horses.

[quote]Billy Whizz wrote:

[quote]Mr.Purple wrote:
Man alive I hate Egypt. I hope I never have to go back there. For one thing you can’t get through the airport without 17 different assholes having to inspect your passport. Bah![/quote]

That’s 'cause you’re from Norway. A renowned nation of aggresive people.[/quote]

Says the guy from Denmark…

1 horsepower = 33,000 lb-ft/min, So for a human to develop one horsepower, he’d have to lift 33,000# one ft in one minute. This jack-ass is claiming he can do 380x that? That’s 12.5 million pounds lifted 1 ft in one minute. Where’s my bullshit flag?

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Says the guy from Denmark…[/quote]

Says the bloke from England…

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:

Says the bloke from England…[/quote]

Says the dude from undisclosed location.

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:

Says the bloke from England…[/quote]

Says the dude from undisclosed location. [/quote]

says the dude from denma–wait.

[quote]TheG wrote:
absolute bullshit, their coins are probably made from aluminium. how can they come out with all this shit without proving it? during the interview they could’ve got him to pick up the chair one handed or something. [/quote]

This guy is just internet saavy:

The mans ability to wrangle homely women is INEXTHPLICABLE!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
The mans ability to wrangle homely women is INEXTHPLICABLE!
[/quote]

Truly on par with Bill Clinton.

That should be why they’re interviewing him.

S

bench/squat/deadlift ?

[quote]Mr.Purple wrote:

Seriously though, I’m been too Egypt multiple times and it’s a great place. If only it was a democratic state…and didn’t believe in people having the strength of 380 horses.[/quote]

Renowned for our aggressiveness? lol

So your hypothesizing that they set up extra checkpoints at the airport because a Norwegian man is coming… wow. I know there was the whole Viking era, but sheesh.

Seriously though; shut the fuck up, or I’ll kill you and rape your sister. Grrrrrrrrr, I’m Norweeegian :wink:

[quote]Mr.Purple wrote:

[quote]Mr.Purple wrote:

Seriously though, I’m been too Egypt multiple times and it’s a great place. If only it was a democratic state…and didn’t believe in people having the strength of 380 horses.[/quote]

Renowned for our aggressiveness? lol

So your hypothesizing that they set up extra checkpoints at the airport because a Norwegian man is coming… wow. I know there was the whole Viking era, but sheesh.

Seriously though; shut the fuck up, or I’ll kill you and rape your sister. Grrrrrrrrr, I’m Norweeegian ;)[/quote]

Yes that is my thesis. Watch me write a PhD outta that shit.
Det blir kjemepegoey!

Do not ask this guy to display his strength. The government gave him a waiver as any demonstration would cause all other men to become impotent.
Also, it’s funny that they say that a guy who is apparently as strong as 30,000 men or soemthing is the strongest man in Egypt. If it were really true, he’d be the strongest man on Earth.

Also, I’d like to say how happy I am that there were no Chuck Norris related comments untill this one.

I’m going to move to Egypt and rip a phone book in half in front of a judge…then I’ll proceed to get my welfare check and go about knocking up women so I can get more and more checks. This guy is a welfare king basically.

-He consumes raw mutton, probably about 3 times the amount of meat that Professor X eats per week
-He has sex 15 times a day
-His sexual virility is so great that he has 35 kids
-He’s been through 28 wives
-He can pick up trucks and cars, bend coins with his eye and probably can rip stop signs out the ground
-To up his calories he drinks raw butter
-He doesn’t even sleep, he has sex instead

A true T-man?

[quote]WP wrote:
-He consumes raw mutton, probably about 3 times the amount of meat that Professor X eats per week
-He has sex 15 times a day
-His sexual virility is so great that he has 35 kids
-He’s been through 28 wives
-He can pick up trucks and cars, bend coins with his eye and probably can rip stop signs out the ground
-To up his calories he drinks raw butter
-He doesn’t even sleep, he has sex instead

A true T-man?[/quote]

A True T-Man doesn’t lie about his “Stats”

Hasn’t slept since the day he was born?? LOL

I love how he refuses to demo his strength incase he has a burst of energy and destroys everything infront of him.

And he cant work cuz he is so strong if he hulked out he could hurt his boss? LOL

Im pretty sure I could hurt the fuck out of my boss too, but I just have to show up to work each day and, oh I donno…NOT hurt ppl.

Someone posted this a year or two ago. I can’t understand how in that time no one has called this dude out and posted videos of him not only not being a Hulk, but being some fat shit con man with a bad haircut and delusions of grandeur.

[quote]WP wrote:
and probably can rip stop signs out the ground
[/quote]

Oh come now, thats just science fiction.

OT, i’m glad Poliquin never met this guy. Else, we’d have a lot more “yeah right (cough) sure whatever (cough)” moments with his columns. Can you imagine: “While in Egypt, I realized the virtues of melted butter and insulinomic mutton and estrogen-free air, most men there are able to bend steel coins with their eye brows. → Link to store to purchase melted butter and raw mutton pills. Hurry!!”