Egyptian Media on Obama

That’s hilarious. If even the Arabs are now looking on in alarm at the president’s thinly-veiled attempt to bring about the downfall of America, then shit has well and truly gotten real.

That is exactly what the mainstream liberal media would be saying if they were not so biased.

Seriously, this guys is the worst modern day President and anyone who thinks otherwise does not have a firm grasp of political history.

[quote]doogie wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslimreaction.asp[/quote]

The amount of things people will believe about the President are simply staggering. It is hilarious and scary at the same time. Remember when President Obama caused Hurricane Sandy to defeat Mitt Romney?

http://www.infowars.com/hurricane-sandy-divine-wind-for-obama/

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

The amount of things people will believe about the President are simply staggering. It is hilarious and scary at the same time. Remember when President Obama caused Hurricane Sandy to defeat Mitt Romney?

[/quote]

That is a funny one. But what’s not so funny are the things that he has actually done as President.

Just a few:

National Debt
2009: 10.6 Trillion
Now: 16 Trillion
Treasurydirect.gov

Food Stamps
2009: 32.2 million people enrolled
Now: 46.2 million people enrolled
Bloomberg.com

Median Household Income
2009: $54,983
Now: $50,964

Gas Prices
2009: $1.85
Now: $3.80

Not to mention the numerous lies about Obamacare “you can keep your current plan” turning his back on Israel, IRS attack on conservative groups, NSA spying on US citizens, using the bully pulpit to instigate riots instead of protecting innocent lives. So many other things. But, I agree with you some people blame Obama for everything and that’s just crazy. But he has done plenty of horrible and almost unbelievable things on his own. No question if he was a white republican he’d have been impeached and removed from office by now. In fact, he makes Nixon look as innocent as new born babe.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

[/quote]

That is a funny one. But what’s not so funny are the things that he has actually done as President.

Just a few:

National Debt
Treasurydirect.gov

Food Stamps
Bloomberg.com

Median Household Income

Gas Prices

Not to mention the numerous lies about Obamacare “you can keep your current plan” turning his back on Israel, IRS attack on conservative groups, NSA spying on US citizens, using the bully pulpit to instigate riots instead of protecting innocent lives. So many other things. But, I agree with you some people blame Obama for everything and that’s just crazy. But he has done plenty of horrible and almost unbelievable things on his own. No question if he was a white republican he’d have been impeached and removed from office by now. In fact, he makes Nixon look as innocent as new born babe.
[/quote]
That’s a bunch of lies and it doesn’t matter.
He stopped the madness of your chimp.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
That is exactly what the mainstream liberal media would be saying if they were not so biased.

Seriously, this guys is the worst modern day President and anyone who thinks otherwise does not have a firm grasp of political history.[/quote]
Says the guy who didn’t get the joke.

Surely the chimp is the worst modern day President. You want us to forget the chimp.
You NEED us to forget the chimp.
I’m here to remind them about the chimp.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

18.2 trillion at last check.

58% of Senate Democrats voted for the war, including Harry Reid, Dianne Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Shumer, Joe Biden, and John Kerry.

Are they chimps too ?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
58% of Senate Democrats voted for the war, including Harry Reid, Dianne Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Shumer, Joe Biden, and John Kerry.

Are they chimps too ?[/quote]

No, they were the victim of cherry picked intelligence.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

No, they were the victim of cherry picked intelligence.[/quote]

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Jesus you’re an idiot. [/quote]

[quote]Wreckless wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

LOL, they were victims of the evil George Bush. You loon, Bush had the same intelligence that those who voted for the war had. So…did he know that the intelligence was bad and he invaded Iraq anyway? Tell us all why he did this. What did he have to gain my making things up and invading a country.

Honestly, you are not even logical.

Awesome. And dead on.
Trying to make climate change a national security issue may be the dumbest thing he’s ever done. That’s in a large sea of dumb things, mind you. If even Muslims think he is out of his mind then you know he is.

What’s worse than being illogical is being maniacal.

Back in 2008, I too was really pissed about all the details that emerged about the Iraq War, and it was the main reason why I voted for Obama. I was impressed with the idea of such a well spoken Constitutional scholar possibly being our President, I all but took the Kool-Aid in intravenously.

But after seeing how wrong the Obama Administration has been about numerous things, whether it be by accident or intentional, neither party owns the patents on stupidity, incompetence, and corruption.

After enough time went by, I realized that I was the flawed one to think any one single person could fix all our problems, even if the media proclaimed it so backed by a hype machine on overdrive.

[quote]pat wrote:
Awesome. And dead on.
Trying to make climate change a national security issue may be the dumbest thing he’s ever done. That’s in a large sea of dumb things, mind you. If even Muslims think he is out of his mind then you know he is.[/quote]

Some of you people need to know what is happening over here due to our Cap and Trade law passed in 2006.

To meet the goal of reducing gasoline demand to 1990 levels by the year 2020, according to the Lundberg Letter, gasoline
prices would need to reach $6.44/gallon. To meet Jerry Brown’s goal to reduce gas demand even more by 2030, gas prices would need to reach $13.63/gallon

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B10tltNyRvx6ZkhQWGxURWhNd1k/view?pli=1

The idiot people have no idea what the hell they voted for.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

[/quote]

Just a few:

National Debt
Treasurydirect.gov

Food Stamps
Bloomberg.com

Median Household Income
forbes.com

Gas Prices

[/quote]

Yeah, you don’t need to make things up about obama to make him look bad. There is plenty of fodder of his own making where you can be completely factual and he still looks like a buffoon.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Oh, so they are just colossally stupid. I am fine with that description.
They’re victims! lololololololol!