Egui and Test Cycle

I AM 32 YEARS OLD. started test e and gained 7-9 lbs in 6 weeks. i was on 500 mg cycle
i am thicker nd now weigh 166 . started with 155
starting equi 400 mg a week next week which will be the 8th week of my test
this is my first cycle ever
calories are now down to 2500 a day
is it ok earlyt for cutting?
my goal of course is not buly but thick AND lean and upto 170 lbs max

any advice if this is the rt way to go

2500 calories? How are you gonna build muscle by eating 2500 calories? Your wasting your gear, your barely gonna get any gains and you’ve only gained 7-9 pounds in 6 weeks? 6 weeks!? Guess what probably 6 pounds is water weight. Dude you gotta eat if you can’t get lean eating more than 2500 calories your diet sucks then.

Your starting EQ at week 8?

My opinion eat like a man to put on some muscle then cut and then save the EQ

EQ takes several weeks to kick in, you should have started it at the beginning of your cycle. other than that you need to eat a LOT more

I am getting some serious thread deja vu

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I am getting some serious thread deja vu[/quote]

its always the same shit about EQ and some test and how theyre gonna run EQ weeks 8-10 and then take lots of adex for pct

I HAVE BUMPED UP MY CALORIES
CAN I GO UPTO 16 WEEKS OF TEST BEFORE GETTING OFF THE CYCLE

so you have 8 more weeks to go? you’ll see the eq having kicked in a little bit but why not just wrap it all up, do some pct then in a little while do a full cycle with everything planned out and ready? messing with your endocrine system shouldnt be something you fuss with as you go along your cycle, can get really out of hand really fast.

I would go 10-12 weeks of test then end it. Then use the EQ next cycle