Eggs

So I have always had trouble digesting eggs, and milk BTW. Weel about 1 year ago, I suddenly could tolerate milk. Milk was by far the worst out of the two, I mean I would eat eggs every couple of weeks, get a minor stomach ache and forget about it. Eggs didn’t usually make me run to the bathroom like milk did. Now I have pretty much always had my eggs scrambled. I mean I have had fried eggs before but for the most part I just scramble em.

About 2 weeks ago now I started making a couple fried eggs over easy so the yolk is still runny and eating them with 2 peices of toast. I just put the egg right on the toast and eat it like that. I noticed after the first couple times I did this I had no stomach ache whatsoever. I am in love all over again, I upped it to 3 eggs every morning and I’m feeling great. I think I’ll be moving to 4 eggs soon and then I’ll stay there for a while.

Now the most important part of my story is how I feel. In general my diet is lower carbs during the week, like only in my first 2-3 meals will I have any types of breads or anything. Then I eat meat and veggies for dinner and if I eat again, Which I usually do once or twice after dinner it is carb free. Then onthe weekends anything goes. Well, since I started this egg kick, I feel thicker overall, When I workout it just feels differet to me. It feels more like good work being done instead of dreading the next set and having no energy to push hard.

I haven’t really changed anything else that I can think of that would have an effect like this. And to be honest, I generally didn’t eat the best breakfasts before eating the eggs, like maybe a bowl of cereal or some other low protein meal. So I’m not sure if it’s just getting the protein in the morining, or something about the eggs themselves.

Well I’m pumped and up a couple lbs on the scale to boot so i’ll wait a month and make another post about how my eggs are coming along. Just wanted to share what for me is a newfound bodybuilding food.

V

That’s pretty interesting, I didn’t know intolerances could change.

My theory is that you’re turning Super Saiyan.

NOM NOM NOM

A ceremonious celebration should be in order. Parade?

[quote]Vegita wrote:
So I have always had trouble digesting eggs, and milk BTW. Weel about 1 year ago, I suddenly could tolerate milk. Milk was by far the worst out of the two, I mean I would eat eggs every couple of weeks, get a minor stomach ache and forget about it. Eggs didn’t usually make me run to the bathroom like milk did. Now I have pretty much always had my eggs scrambled. I mean I have had fried eggs before but for the most part I just scramble em.

About 2 weeks ago now I started making a couple fried eggs over easy so the yolk is still runny and eating them with 2 peices of toast. I just put the egg right on the toast and eat it like that. I noticed after the first couple times I did this I had no stomach ache whatsoever. I am in love all over again, I upped it to 3 eggs every morning and I’m feeling great. I think I’ll be moving to 4 eggs soon and then I’ll stay there for a while.

Now the most important part of my story is how I feel. In general my diet is lower carbs during the week, like only in my first 2-3 meals will I have any types of breads or anything. Then I eat meat and veggies for dinner and if I eat again, Which I usually do once or twice after dinner it is carb free. Then onthe weekends anything goes. Well, since I started this egg kick, I feel thicker overall, When I workout it just feels differet to me. It feels more like good work being done instead of dreading the next set and having no energy to push hard.

I haven’t really changed anything else that I can think of that would have an effect like this. And to be honest, I generally didn’t eat the best breakfasts before eating the eggs, like maybe a bowl of cereal or some other low protein meal. So I’m not sure if it’s just getting the protein in the morining, or something about the eggs themselves.

Well I’m pumped and up a couple lbs on the scale to boot so i’ll wait a month and make another post about how my eggs are coming along. Just wanted to share what for me is a newfound bodybuilding food.

V[/quote]

Glad to hear it, animal fats FTW. Seriously, too many people get caught up in the whole protein debate, the animal fats is where it is at, chock full of vitamins, minerals and cholestorol.

[quote]Zepto wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

Glad to hear it, animal fats FTW. Seriously, too many people get caught up in the whole protein debate, the animal fats is where it is at, chock full of vitamins, minerals and cholestorol.
[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking also, the yolks are where the real power is. I think having them runny is helping whatever digestive problems I had before. It’s so good to mop up any of the yolk that drips onto the plate with the last couple bites of toast. Shit I just ate lunch and I’m hungry again. Wait, I’m not a tiger, I just want some eggs.

V

Were you scrambling your own eggs or was someone else doing it and adding milk ?

[quote]ds1973 wrote:
Were you scrambling your own eggs or was someone else doing it and adding milk ? [/quote]

Both and I have had the stomach problems with milk added and without the milk. What is even worse is that it seemed to be the worst when I would make an omlet. A little green pepper, ham and cheese and I would then need to run to the toilet in 15 min. Amazingly a hard boiled egg has never bothered me.

V

V