T Nation

Eggs, Egg Whites and More Eggs

I dunno. This sounds more appealing to me than eating the egg white bricks cold.

1 Like

Yeah that sounds nasty and not sure who would have that idea in the first place.

Give me a warm egg with a runny yolk to sop up all my bacon. I’m not training for the stage

2 Likes

I haven’t had a good soft boiled egg in a while.

But yes, if yolks are there, they’d best be running. A runny fried egg on top of a bacon cheeseburger? Now we’re talking.

@ChickenLittle yeah agreed, those ‘eggs’ look terrifying, like if a few of us were on board a spaceship after the apocalypse and running out of food as we wander through space, those would be the rations that nobody eats until they’ve considered cannibalism.

1 Like

One of my recent favorites: egg soft tacos with cabbage and carrots (coleslaw) quick fried in Evo and balsamic vinegar.

Down the hatch!

With sautéed red bell peppers…

I could go on, but I’m sure you get the gist.

2 Likes

Sautéed chanterelle, etc.

I was making egg sammichez with these all summer (for the past 15 years).

@SOUL_FIGHTER I know you get some variations of these out there.

Very tasty.

1 Like

No shit! That about sums it up.

1 Like

I’m sure I seen these at some fancy restaurant, maybe stepped on these in a hike haha

Lol dont knock it till you try it

I have one of these,

You put it in cold water along with the eggs. It changes colour from the outside edge at the same rate as eggs cook. You lift it out with a spoon before putting cold water back into the pan when done.

Green pea cottage cheese flat bred

Image not mine

• 2dl green peas
  • 250g cottage cheese
  • 2dl sunflower seeds
  • 1dl flax seed
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1 tbsp fiberhusk
  • 4 eggs
  • salt

Oven at 225C, mix the peas an cottage cheese crudely, and the dry stuff separately. Then whip the eggs, toss everything else in and let sit for five minutes before spreading it out on a baking tray. Put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Can be frozen. In fact, I prefer it frozen.

Egg thread is really taking off lol. Just inhaled some white bricks w some instant oats for a 5 min breakfast before I train at 5a. That’s the main motivation behind the white bricks…efficiency. I gotta do it quick. I got a tight schedule.

3 Likes

LMAO…in hindsight I should have used THE WHITE BRICK as my handle around here

1 Like

Sorry about that! Hence forth you shall by be called the name of … White Brick Guy :rofl:

Hell im starting to like this place. I need to do a intro or a training log I guess…
Can I really change my name chicken man? That’s funny shit

Lol! Yes you should start a training log… The White Brick Chronicles. And sadly I don’t think you can change the user name. We would have to ask the Supreme Leader. But no worries, we will never forget who you are!

On a serious note, this is a great forum. Lots of knowledgeable people willing to help, and have a little fun at the same time.

Do you swallow them whole like an oyster? LOL

Just when I thought this couldn’t get more weird… here we are!

Its Friday. Time to get Jiggy with it (insert Seinfeld reference here)

1 Like

I’ll get on the training log…thanks for the catchy title - anyone outside this thread will think wtf…
Stud man- they are too large to be swallowed whole intentionally…

1 Like