T Nation

Eggs and Spices

I usually just put a shitload of crushed black pepper in mine before I cook them, then add some on top of it when they’re done. I was looking for something else to try though. I was thinking maybe basil or garlic powder. I don’t wanna try it though without getting opinions because I have to cook my breakfast the night before I eat it since I have work so early, so I don’t wanna try something, then end up not liking it when I sit down to eat.

Eggs and Pices?

Just eat them plain. I do.

Experiment worst that will happen is it wont be great dont do that again

How can you base your taste opinions on someone elses? Heck I enjoy the occasional spinach/avocado/cottage cheese shake but I think most people would puke at the thought of drinking that. Personally, I eat my eggs with spinach, onions, and bell pepper but that’s only because I eat my veggies :slight_smile: You can always just hold your nose when you eat your food; try something: new maybe you’ll like it, maybe you won’t.

If you like hot sauce, there are many out there that add something different to the mix. Most pepper sauces don’t have a caloric value, just watch the sodium on some. I use Frank’s RedHot sauce. Good shit!

Just a thought.

If you don’t like eating vegetables with your eggs, then add in onion & garlic powders, some basil, a little bit of salt, and some black and (crushed) red pepper.

If you like vegetables, then mince a clove or two of garlic, julienne (sp?) the onions and saute with garlic. Then cook your eggs with whatever seasonings (the salt and peppers above) you like. Put the onions and garlic on top and enjoy!

You can always make the kind you know you’ll like, and then also make a serving of a new experimental kind. That way if you don’t like the new one, you have the other one to fall back on.

Just make twice as much the night before and cook them both at the same time.

If you like the new kind, then you only wasted the kind you liked before, but it’s better than going without a meal.

Or you can save the other one for a later meal.

i like to cook mine in olive oil. i add a little minced garlic and some seasoned salt. then i mix in a bit of hot salsa.

huevos rancheros, babyyyyy

i like harissa on my eggs.

PIZZA SEASONING and tomatoe sauce

Basil and mushrooms.

Thats some good stuff.

[quote]GT625 wrote:
How can you base your taste opinions on someone elses? Heck I enjoy the occasional spinach/avocado/cottage cheese shake but I think most people would puke at the thought of drinking that. Personally, I eat my eggs with spinach, onions, and bell pepper but that’s only because I eat my veggies :slight_smile: You can always just hold your nose when you eat your food; try something: new maybe you’ll like it, maybe you won’t.[/quote]

My boss will be sending you an invoice for the cost of replacing the keyboard, monitor, and desk I just threw up all over.