Egg Yolks Worse Than Smoking

http://www.nbc12.com/story/19286005/egg-yolks-almost-as-bad-for-arteries-as-smoking-study

I saw this and just had to share. I guess I’m trading in my egg cartons for cigarette cartons

How does “almost as bad as” turn into “worse than” in your head?

I think this has been posted before. Nevertheless, I can’t believe that this came from a UWO study and a neurology professor at that. The way that some grant money is spent is surprising to say the least.

Was posted before, clearly the answer is to smoke while eating eggs as to cancel any damage… that’s the take home right.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Was posted before, clearly the answer is to smoke while eating eggs as to cancel any damage… that’s the take home right.[/quote]

I’d trying smoking egg yolk cigarettes. That way you can get the carcinogens and cholesterol right into the blood and bypass the liver.

I really should be fucking dead by now

I know the general consensus on these boards has always been “egg yolks aren’t bad for you, stop being a fucking pussy and eat the whole egg,” but can anyone cite any studies or proof that this is the case?

I’ve seen many, many studies indicating that egg yolks are detrimental long term, but I can’t really find anything suggesting the opposite.

For the record, I eat 6 whole eggs a day, and I have been for several years now. I was just curious if anyone had any other information about how egg yolks are beneficial long term?

[quote]The Greek wrote:
I know the general consensus on these boards has always been “egg yolks aren’t bad for you, stop being a fucking pussy and eat the whole egg,” but can anyone cite any studies or proof that this is the case?

I’ve seen many, many studies indicating that egg yolks are detrimental long term, but I can’t really find anything suggesting the opposite.

For the record, I eat 6 whole eggs a day, and I have been for several years now. I was just curious if anyone had any other information about how egg yolks are beneficial long term? [/quote]

I’m also very interested in this. I’ve refuted people who have said that egg yokes are bad for you, only because it seems so ridiculous that any part of an egg could be bad for you. I guess all those animals eating eggs all the time are ****ing up.

Only once did I ever dump a yoke, and that was only from one of my two eggs.

Youwant studies that a real food isn’t bad for us? Sure, when I get to work I’ll pull up my bookmark of a dozen or so studies. Or… Or we can look to teh wwork of West A Price who studied tribes and found that modern diseases were not present on traditional foods.

Or we can look at any animal in the wild that eats their designed food without suffereing western diseases.

here’s one http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.abstract

[quote]Deadend66 wrote:

[quote]The Greek wrote:

For the record, I eat 6 whole eggs a day, and I have been for several years now. I was just curious if anyone had any other information about how egg yolks are beneficial long term? [/quote]

I’m also very interested in this. I’ve refuted people who have said that egg yokes are bad for you, only because it seems so ridiculous that any part of an egg could be bad for you. I guess all those animals eating eggs all the time are ****ing up.

Only once did I ever dump a yoke, and that was only from one of my two eggs. [/quote]

good for you, you’ve used coommon sense where many people don’t

there’s also a facebook page that posts videos, studies and articles on the subject

Nice presentation, but not nearly enough eggs or bacon.