T Nation

Egg Farts

Quick question about egg whites. Ive been trying to cut some carbs/calories out of my diet while maintaining an ample amount of protein. An easy way for me to do this is to cook a shit load of egg whites in the morning and tupper-ware it for work. Im fortunate enough to work at a hotel that has a full-serve omlette station. Seeming how im on nights and the buffet is closed, i get to help my self to all the fixings of mushrooms, peppers, onions, meat etc etc. Ive been having about 2 of these meals a day.

I eat the “all whites” straight from the box, using the whole box per meal which equals about 12 whites. Is 24 egg whites per day almost every day bad in anyway? Ive read that u can get sick from eating too many whole eggs, jw if the samne runs tru for whites? thanks

PS…im a healthy/active 28 yr old male, 230lb, 6’1. bf??? top abs :stuck_out_tongue:

Where did you read that you can get sick from ‘too many’ whole eggs, and what is the so-called sickness?

[quote]silverhydra wrote:
Where did you read that you can get sick from ‘too many’ whole eggs, and what is the so-called sickness?[/quote]

The sickness is called Dumbphukitis. Its apparently atrophy to the brain and in some cases complete loss of brain cells.

I think at one point I was at 36 eggs a day. My farts were Dante-eque (as in sulphurous smelling, or so I was told my my gf at the time), but after making sure I was hydrated enough, the farts went away. Whole eggs ftw man.

[quote]elusive wrote:

Where did you read that you can get sick from ‘too many’ whole eggs, and what is the so-called sickness?[/quote]

The sickness is called Dumbphukitis. Its apparently atrophy to the brain and in some cases complete loss of brain cells. [/quote]

didnt the same thing happen to your dick or were u just born with a stinky gash?

dude i dont even kno. this was a long time ago. i should have figured it was bullshit, but i do remember someone telling me at one point you shouldnt have eggs every day. I was just wondering if anyone on here started feeling like shit after eating so many eggs day after day.

eat them eggs. take your beano.

I mix a scoop of powdered egg whites whith a scoop of low carb Metabolic Drive in my twice daily shakes. Without eating one of those lactaid pills I produce stinky egg farts.

Not sure why it works since I don’t think eggs contain lactose, but it works.

i guess the farts arent so bad for me. everyone loves the smell of their own brand. i feel bad for my grapling partners in BJJ class tho. I think im labled the stinky kids. Im also the only bodybuilder in class that eats like that though.

I prefer Fiberone bar farts AKA fartbars.

take some papaya extract, gets rid of protein farts. They need to stock up on that stuff for the arnold classic. thousands of people in a hot room drinking lots of protein, is awful.

What the fuck is top abs? And why the fuck is it relevant in any way to anything?

What the fuck?

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
What the fuck is top abs? And why the fuck is it relevant in any way to anything?

What the fuck?[/quote]

I was trying to explain my bf% seeming how i dont kno what it is. what the fuck do u care? How the fuck does your question pertain any relevance to my OP? What the fuck do u even care?

What the fuck were your parents thinking?

[quote]Beast Status wrote:

What the fuck?[/quote]

I was trying to explain my bf% seeming how i dont kno what it is. what the fuck do u care? How the fuck does your question pertain any relevance to my OP? What the fuck do u even care?

What the fuck were your parents thinking?[/quote]

I’m sorry, looks like you’ve got The Ghey.

[quote]Beast Status wrote:

What the fuck?[/quote]

What the fuck were your parents thinking?[/quote]

I’m sorry, looks like you’ve got The Ghey.[/quote]

hey hey heyyyyy. ur arms arent small big boy…they’re cute :wink: