Efferding Totals 2,221 lbs Raw @ SPF Meet

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
How much do Ben White and JJ weigh?[/quote]

They all seem comparible. I’ve heard/read on some posts that Ben is ~280 with visible abs. JJ is about 290 off season/255 competing (according to a MuscleMag website) which seems reasonable.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:
How much do Ben White and JJ weigh?

They all seem comparible. I’ve heard/read on some posts that Ben is ~280 with visible abs. JJ is about 290 off season/255 competing (according to a MuscleMag website) which seems reasonable.[/quote]

Are they using knee wraps in the squat as well?

Ruggerlife wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:

They all seem comparible. I’ve heard/read on some posts that Ben is ~280 with visible abs. JJ is about 290 off season/255 competing (according to a MuscleMag website) which seems reasonable.

Are they using knee wraps in the squat as well?[/quote]

I doubt anyone squatting that much is doing it without wraps.

Ruggerlife wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:

Are they using knee wraps in the squat as well?[/quote]

I believe they are just doing a push/pull

[quote]OBoile wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:

Are they using knee wraps in the squat as well?

I believe they are just doing a push/pull[/quote]

Yes, it is just a push/pull. I think I read somewhere that they will be using bench shirts as well, but I’m not sure. I read it was a sponsor requirement, but that could have been a post somewhere else so take it with a grain of salt.

the video is still loading but DAM that guy packed the most muscle he COULD into his 274lb frame. hot dam that makes me wanna eat and lift!!!

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
This is also a world record, beating Konstantin Konstantinovs’ total of 2217.[/quote]

How can you compare the two? Stan used knee wraps and a monolift; Konstantin didn’t.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
[/quote]

Kirk Karwoski has squatted 826 at 242 without wraps.

Wow that dude is ripped/strong/crazy. I also liked his sense of humor, “Johnny Jackson has to be the strongest shrugger of all time” made me chuckle

Lol the guy spotting him on bench, “FINISH IT…” kept thinking of Mortal Kombat and waiting for Efferding to impale him with the bar or maybe a JAX uppercut to the ceiling

[quote]skizac wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:

Kirk Karwoski has squatted 826 at 242 without wraps.[/quote]

Captain Kirk is far too awesome to fall under the ‘anyone’ category.

Guy’s crazy strong, ought to shut those other two idiots up.

[quote]Element_26 wrote:
skizac wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:

Kirk Karwoski has squatted 826 at 242 without wraps.

Captain Kirk is far too awesome to fall under the ‘anyone’ category.[/quote]

x2

[quote]skizac wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
This is also a world record, beating Konstantin Konstantinovs’ total of 2217.

How can you compare the two? Stan used knee wraps and a monolift; Konstantin didn’t.[/quote]

He did use a monolift in the meet he totaled 2217, and had his knees wrapped, but not with supportive wraps. But from watching the video of the meet he has a better total in him. He seemed to be coasting through the squat and bench for his record deadlift attempt.

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:
skizac wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

How can you compare the two? Stan used knee wraps and a monolift; Konstantin didn’t.

He did use a monolift in the meet he totaled 2217, and had his knees wrapped, but not with supportive wraps. But from watching the video of the meet he has a better total in him. He seemed to be coasting through the squat and bench for his record deadlift attempt.[/quote]

I just looked up the video again. I stand corrected. My apologies.

[quote]skizac wrote:
VikingsAD28 wrote:
skizac wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

He did use a monolift in the meet he totaled 2217, and had his knees wrapped, but not with supportive wraps. But from watching the video of the meet he has a better total in him. He seemed to be coasting through the squat and bench for his record deadlift attempt.

I just looked up the video again. I stand corrected. My apologies.[/quote]

No worries, I think there is no argument that Konstantinov is stronger than Efferding, although they are both mind blowing.

this guy successfully bridges the gap between powerlifting and bodybuilding.

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:
I think there is no argument that Konstantinov is stronger than Efferding, although they are both mind blowing.[/quote] (Emphasis mine)

Well, except, you know, Efferding posted a higher total in a sanctioned meet.

[quote]goochadamg wrote:
VikingsAD28 wrote:
I think there is no argument that Konstantinov is stronger than Efferding, although they are both mind blowing. (Emphasis mine)

Well, except, you know, Efferding posted a higher total in a sanctioned meet.
[/quote]

Alright, “no argument” might be an exaggeration, I still think Konstantinov is stronger, he has a better deadlift and quite obviously has more in him than he did in that meet.

WPC RAW worlds are coming up in next weekend, will see what Konstantinov does, my money is on a bigger total…

[quote]hatesmiles wrote:
WPC RAW worlds are coming up in next weekend, will see what Konstantinov does, my money is on a bigger total…[/quote]

I’m willing to agree!!