Effects of Test 200?

What would the effects be of 25MG of test 200 a week ? I know it would be very minor but about how much weight would i put on (muscle wise)

0lbs.

Pussy.

Really lol.

Have you done ANY research?

If you did what you’ve proposed you’d receive the official idiot of the year award. I would in fact go to a trophy shop and have this award made for you. Then send someone to your house to bludgeon you with it.

25mg of testosterone? so… 0.125ml of Test 200mg/1ml? seeing as your body produces 40-100mg of test (age, diet, genetics dependant) you’ll gain very VERY little… now you have got to do ALOT more reading before ever touching any AAS.

It is not as simple as just ‘you will gain EXACTLY 12b of lean ass muscle gains’ theres so many factors that’ll effect what you can and can’t do, diet, age, training, sleep, stress, body type.

research ‘The effect of testosterone of the male body’ and you’ll see how powerful the hormone really is, it makes us what we are.

then read this 10x over - Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning - Pharma - Forums - T Nation. Great article by FuriousGeorge.

Good luck mate and please don’t be stupid. You won’t die but you could end up destroying your body so much that you’ll wish you had.

Peace

fuck off troll

you won’t gain anything (unless you actually produce less than that a week).

the average male produces between 20-50mg of test a week (70 mg at the very rare high end). however, all that will happen is your body will recognize an additional androgen, and decrease production. so if you’re producing 50 mg/wk, when you take 25, you’ll lower your production to 25 mg/wk.

FWIW, guys on TRT commonly use 100 mg of test e/cyp a week to put them at the high-normal range. however, the ester of enathate/cyp actually ties up about 30% of the steroid, so they’re really only getting 70 mg.

make sense?

now if you want to know what a real dose will do…

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

the average male produces between 20-50mg of test a week (70 mg at the very rare high end). however, all that will happen is your body will recognize an additional androgen, and decrease production. so if you’re producing 50 mg/wk, when you take 25, you’ll lower your production to 25 mg/wk.

FWIW, guys on TRT commonly use 100 mg of test e/cyp a week to put them at the high-normal range. however, the ester of enathate/cyp actually ties up about 30% of the steroid, so they’re really only getting 70 mg.

make sense?

[/quote]

Yes it does! I got my natural testosterone levels tested and I was at 53 so if I wanted to get an anabolic effect from these androgens I would have to take more than twice my natural amount so i would have to take 150 MG a week to see a big difference is that right ?

Even that is ridiculously low. With Test E you’d get roughly 105mg/wk from that after the weight of the ester. I very common first cycle is 500mg/wk of test e/c. If you are going to cycle consider starting there. You should also do A LOT more research first. Read the first cycle sticky at the top of the steroids forum.

You are 6’0 144 pounds…maybe 17 years old

You are not experienced enough, old enough, big enough or intelligent enough to be using steroids. You need to lift weights and eat food.

[quote]dtpb876 wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

make sense?

[/quote]

Yes it does! I got my natural testosterone levels tested and I was at 53 so if I wanted to get an anabolic effect from these androgens I would have to take more than twice my natural amount so i would have to take 150 MG a week to see a big difference is that right ?[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Man you are tbe best troll we’ve had here shit I’m still laughing hahahaha

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Man you are tbe best troll we’ve had here shit I’m still laughing hahahaha[/quote]

Goddamn I’m not a troll. I swear I’m just trying to learn about this shit! Why am I a troll for asking dosage questions ? Lmao seriously every forum post I get called a troll for no reason and it’s hilarious because I don’t even know what the definition of a troll is? Haha

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:
Even that is ridiculously low. With Test E you’d get roughly 105mg/wk from that after the weight of the ester. I very common first cycle is 500mg/wk of test e/c. If you are going to cycle consider starting there. You should also do A LOT more research first. Read the first cycle sticky at the top of the steroids forum.[/quote]

I don’t want want my parents knowing I’m on the shit though that’s the thing! My dad and brother are previous steroid users and my mom just knows by the gains being made… Which is why I’m suggesting these low doses, I’m only planning on putting on around 20 lbs of Lean mass not 50 lbs like my brother and dad did in 12 weeks, I’m competing in September and need to know this shit by July of 2015 so I can lean out in time…

This shit is just so confusing to me. In physique I know u would place decent naturally but it’s an untested organization (NPC) so if I’m enhanced I could place much higher! So what’s a mild dose that would get me 20-30 lbs of lean mass (estimation in 12 weeks ) ? And a drug ? Perhaps masterone or…?

[quote]The-German wrote:
You are 6’0 144 pounds…maybe 17 years old

You are not experienced enough, old enough, big enough or intelligent enough to be using steroids. You need to lift weights and eat food.[/quote]

This right here kid.

Learn about diet and training first.

[quote]dtpb876 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Man you are tbe best troll we’ve had here shit I’m still laughing hahahaha[/quote]

Goddamn I’m not a troll. I swear I’m just trying to learn about this shit! Why am I a troll for asking dosage questions ? Lmao seriously every forum post I get called a troll for no reason and it’s hilarious because I don’t even know what the definition of a troll is? Haha[/quote]

A troll pretends to be stupid and ignorant of the subject at hand. If you are being confused with a troll, perhaps it’s because you fit that template. So, its a wake up call to go educate yourself. Don’t come on a board knowing almost nothing and ask a question. Read the last year of posts. Look for questions similar to yours.

Let me put it this way: I know the answer to your question. I don’t know it because I asked it and someone told me. I know it because in the last 24 months I’ve read a ton about this. I educated myself with publicly available sources, and I bought a handful of books on the subject as well. You could have done the same. You have access to the same resources on the Internet I did. And I know the answer and you don’t. So you have made no effort to educate yourself.

And the answer to your question would generate more questions from you as you tried to get us to spoon feed it to you. If you want that, go enroll in a class somewhere where the professor is paid. Otherwise read, read, read, until you know how this stuff works. And THEN if you still have your original question ask it, and because it’s clearly so original or hard to determine, we’ll all learn something new.

[quote]dtpb876 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Goddamn I’m not a troll. I swear I’m just trying to learn about this shit! Why am I a troll for asking dosage questions ? Lmao seriously every forum post I get called a troll for no reason and it’s hilarious because I don’t even know what the definition of a troll is? Haha[/quote]

This is a huge sign that indicates you are an idiot.

Lol there is no mild dose of any thing that is going to put 30lbs of lean mass on you in 12 weeks. Won’t happen unless you currently weigh like 130lbs and are completely undertrained in which case you don’t need steroids any way. Once again eat, train, recover repeat. You will not get any help past that advise.

Lol there is no mild dose of any thing that is going to put 30lbs of lean mass on you in 12 weeks. Won’t happen unless you currently weigh like 130lbs and are completely undertrained in which case you don’t need steroids any way. Once again eat, train, recover repeat. You will not get any help past that advise.