Effects of Steroids

Can someone help me out with research papers on the effects (negative or positive) of therapeutic steroids on ligaments and tendons (asap).

I know there is plenty of anecdotal evidnece on the negative eefcts on ligamnets but is that real or scare mongering - or what is the real cause?

I am doing some work and I’d like to have a few papers to hand, or to be able to produce, referring to the effects of corcacosteroids on ligaments.

If anyone can help me out I’d greatly appreciate it!

[quote]no23 wrote:
Can someone help me out with research papers on the effects (negative or positive) of therapeutic steroids on ligaments and tendons (asap).

I know there is plenty of anecdotal evidnece on the negative eefcts on ligamnets but is that real or scare mongering - or what is the real cause?

I am doing some work and I’d like to have a few papers to hand, or to be able to produce, referring to the effects of corcacosteroids on
ligaments.

[/quote]

It’s called corticosteroids. Gawd you are lazy!

This is an ANABOLIC steroid forum. Huge difference. But since you don’t even have an inkling of any differences, I suggest you choose a new topic, as you have a lot of research ahead of you, and nobody is going to help you.

it’s like clockwork.

dude. try the search function on your browser…or maybe the library?

[quote]no23 wrote:

I am doing some work and I’d like to have a few papers to hand, or to be able to produce, referring to the effects of corcacosteroids on ligaments.

[/quote]

search Deca, EQ (good) and Winstrol (bad)

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
it’s like clockwork.

dude. try the search function on your browser…or maybe the library?[/quote]

What the fuck is a “library”?

Oh brother, don’t tell me none of you guys on here know the difference between anabolic and corticosteroids.

(roll eyes)

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
Oh brother, don’t tell me none of you guys on here know the difference between anabolic and corticosteroids.

(roll eyes)[/quote]

LOL…

I heard from this one guy at band camp that prednisone will get you huge and ripped!

lol, this reminds me of a post where a kid thought his corticosteroid cream was giving him roid rage

I thought the effect of steroids was muscles?