Effects of GH on Performance?

Does GH immediately increase performance the way AAS do? If someone’s body is completely steroid naive, and then that person takes a dbol, that person will be able to lift more than the amount he would have been able to lift without taking the 1 dbol.

Is this true of one shot of GH? Does GH immediately increase performance? Which other PEDs cause an immediately performance increase.

Performance can be considered strength, endurance, or ability at sports like football, soccer, or running.

Lol, 1 ‘dbol’ wont increase performance? Who said that?

And in regards to the performance increase, GH is not meant to increase athletic performance. I will not do anything for strength, I am currently using GH and main thing I have seen is fat loss and muscle fullness.
1 shot of GH will do nothing.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
Lol, 1 ‘dbol’ wont increase performance? Who said that?

And in regards to the performance increase, GH is not meant to increase athletic performance. I will not do anything for strength, I am currently using GH and main thing I have seen is fat loss and muscle fullness.
1 shot of GH will do nothing.[/quote]

I think you misread him. He said that 1 dbol WILL increase athletic performance.

And 1 shot of GH, if done correctly will liberate FFAs for energy, so how could it NOT increase performance?

That’s my opinion.

BBB[/quote]

Maybe misread him yeah. But what I meant was how can popping ONE tab or ONE shot of GH increase performance to a noticeable level?

1 dbol isn’t going to do anything noticeable for performance imo.