T Nation

Effects of FINA

I am thinking about trying some Fina. I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and am on medication for it. I also am working on lowering my cholesterol levels. I want to build more lean muscle and burn more fat. I keep reading fina is good for this but I do not know anything about the adverse effects based on my situation. Is this going to help or hurt me?

At this point don't you think it would make more sense to clean up your act before taking roids? I mean every steroid raise your cholesterol and BP, so you need to be healthy when you start to give yourself that room to fluctuate without risking your health.

Fina would probably be a bad idea for you at this point; one of the most powerful roids out there...

I AM currently working to "clean up my act" hence the reason to want to build lean muscle mass and lose fat. My hypertension is due to heredity but is under control with the medication. I am currently doing HIIT cardio 3-4 times per week. I also lift 3-4 times per week. I was just looking for something to help the process. If it is not the right stuff for me, then I'll leave it alone.

Go with winstrol primobolan proviron cytomel clenbuterolor something similar. It's a lot safer and just as / more effective.