Effects of Exercise on Androgen Levels

Hi guys,
I was hoping that you all could help me with my coursework for university. I want to demonstrate the effects of exercise on androgen levels (specifically test) compared to that of normal levels and my predictive/hoped hormonal profile in response to an exercise program I design. Does anyone have or know where I can find graphs of normal, normal vs exercise and exercise induced test levels?

Thanks in advance!
-Sep

i once read somewhere that it actually doesnt help so much except for the legs.

somewhere (im not sure if it was on T-Nation) it said that someone made a test with girls and men, and the girls only lacked progress in the legs compared to the guys… which was attributed due to testosterone

and even then it said the difference wasnt much… of course… its just one test, doesnt prove much.

…Graphs?

Actually, intense exercise is shown to decrease free Testosterone levels.

GRAPHS
GRAPHS
GRAPHS
GRAPHS
GRAPHS
GRAPHS
GRAPHS

No offense guys, but I am not interested in what you´ve heard or read last sunday; unless you provide resources, or GRAPHS, your posts are not very helpful. Thanks for the good intentions though.

-Sep

Apparently, Chad Waterbury has lots of graphs to prove everything.

Dont believe he had toast with breakfast? Well, he has a graph that says otherwise.

lol random Waterbury hating?

seems like a dumb question but have u checked out the website pubmed?

i typed in testosterone and exercise and lots of papers came up that seemed as though they may be relevant

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
lol random Waterbury hating?[/quote]

Haha, nah. Someone responded to “where are the pictures” in the Waterbury Hatefest thread with “he backs everything he says up with muscle charts and graphs!”

I have tried pubmed and google scholar and all the search engines you can imagine, unfortunately there´s no graph search engine that I am aware of, so it´s quite difficult to narrow down the results. Google images didn´t help either. Trust me, I wouldn´t be asking on a public internet forum if I thought I could do better. I am already quite confident with my knowledge of the subject, I am merely having difficulty finding graphs or visual representations of any kind for that matter, to aid my presentation.

Anyways thanks for the help so far, and would be much appreciated if people continued to do so.

-Sep

/bump