Effects of Capsaicin?

Effects of Capsaicin?ects associated with capsaicin? I’ve been taking stackers for the past week. The main ingredients in those things is yohimbe, caffeine, and capsaicin(fruit). I’ve had heart burn like the mother the last two days and my arm pits smell like chili peppers. Are these things coming from the capsaicin?

In comparison to Stackers how much batter is HOT-ROX? I’ve been wanting to get a couple bottles of HOT-ROX. Anyone have problems with upset stomach or loss of appetite with HOT-ROX? I heard some people reported a warm feeling in their stomachs. I don’t want something that starts off as warm feeling and then turns into an afterburner out my ass in 2 weeks. I want to maintain muscle so I need to keep my appetite.

Capsaicin burns brah.

Going in and coming out.

Yep. Your butthole will burn when you poop. It can cause diarrhea too.

As many know, capsaicin is what makes peppers spicy. HOT-ROX should not give you this problem, unless you are sensitive to caffeine. How do you handle coffee (in general - not now that you have this issue)?

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
As many know, capsaicin is what makes peppers spicy. HOT-ROX should not give you this problem, unless you are sensitive to caffeine. How do you handle coffee (in general - not now that you have this issue)?[/quote]

I get the jitters. Stackers have between 250-300mg of caffeine/pill. I sit in class and look like I have parkinsons or unintentionally do the pec dance. I loved how it felt like I had a ton of energy. The problem is I don’t eat enough and my lifting numbers suffer.