Effectiveness of Anavar Only Cycle?

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Why do people continually want to do an anavar only cycle? I mean why? WTF why?
[/quote]

Bro it’s simple. These are men that faint at the sight of a needle.

Most won’t go to the doctor, the fear is that strong.
[/quote]
t…

I used to be one of them. You know what I did?I took a serious dose of man the fuck up, grew a set of balls, and stabbed my right thigh with a 21g 1.5 inches as my first shot. From that point on, everything else is alike a breeze.[/quote]

Try 23G 1.5 inch in the glutes. Like going through butter.

25G or 27G are better, but subcutaneous injections are the way to go. Have you seen this:

[/quote]

You use this method?

How about you Walkaway?

Just curious how many of us have adopted this protocol.[/quote]

Interested as well. I was looking at my slin pins last night like how in the world am I gonna push 1 cc thru that? Lol
I’ve heard some people putting the needle in a warm/hot cup of water for 1 minute and it makes the oil go in like butter. May give that a shot

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

You use this method?

How about you Walkaway?

I’m using it, but I also still have about 60 25G 5/8 that I’m rotating through im.

It stings good.

(if the pain don’t get better I’m just gonna do oral anavar cycle :wink:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

You use this method?

How about you Walkaway?

I’m using it, but I also still have about 60 25G 5/8 that I’m rotating through im.

It stings good.

(if the pain don’t get better I’m just gonna do oral anavar cycle :wink:
[/quote]

Hahaha. I’m not a huge fan of orals…maybe I’ll just crush up some Dbol tabs and stir them up in some test or deca…jk lol

I can’t find any sources that I trust that have injectable Dbol.

Well tell you what. You guys are a bunch of defectives. I am in my 50s and been through this for many many years. Do you realize that Franco Columbu used a shit ton of Anavar? Real Anavar is anabolic as hell. Do your 300 mg/w of test and 50 mg a day of Anavar and if you don’t grow then you are fuckling up your diet or are training like a pussy and looking for the drugs to do the work for you. In fact, if you are a natty and want to test the waters 50 mg/d of Anavar is a great way to test the waters.

Train right and eat clean and you will add 10 lbs of lean mass and probably lean out… Modern day board warriors are into plugging big doses and pissing most of it away barely doing 20 1/2 ass sets a day in the gym looking to be Mr. Olympia having never competed in their lives. It’s a joke. OP it is a year later. Do yourself a favor if you haven’t already done so. Experiment on your own and don’t listen to these cunts.

[quote]pickapeck wrote:
Well tell you what. You guys are a bunch of defectives. I am in my 50s and been through this for many many years. Do you realize that Franco Columbu used a shit ton of Anavar? Real Anavar is anabolic as hell. Do your 300 mg/w of test and 50 mg a day of Anavar and if you don’t grow then you are fuckling up your diet or are training like a pussy and looking for the drugs to do the work for you. In fact, if you are a natty and want to test the waters 50 mg/d of Anavar is a great way to test the waters.

Train right and eat clean and you will add 10 lbs of lean mass and probably lean out… Modern day board warriors are into plugging big doses and pissing most of it away barely doing 20 1/2 ass sets a day in the gym looking to be Mr. Olympia having never competed in their lives. It’s a joke. OP it is a year later. Do yourself a favor if you haven’t already done so. Experiment on your own and don’t listen to these cunts.[/quote]

to be fair, the topic was about anavar ONLY if i’m not mistaken. Calm down gramps everything is gonna be ok.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]pickapeck wrote:

Train right and eat clean and you will add 10 lbs of lean mass and probably lean out… Modern day board warriors are into plugging big doses and pissing most of it away barely doing 20 1/2 ass sets a day in the gym looking to be Mr. Olympia having never competed in their lives. It’s a joke. OP it is a year later. Do yourself a favor if you haven’t already done so. Experiment on your own and don’t listen to these cunts.[/quote]

to be fair, the topic was about anavar ONLY if i’m not mistaken. Calm down gramps everything is gonna be ok.
[/quote]

haha, bumping some shitey year old thread just to rant about how much youngsters these days’ve got no cotton sarnin’ respect!

In my day anavar cost a nickel, and you still had enough for a carton of cigarillos and a slice of apple pie down Betsy’s road diner.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]pickapeck wrote:

[/quote]

haha, bumping some shitey year old thread just to rant about how much youngsters these days’ve got no cotton sarnin’ respect!

In my day anavar cost a nickel, and you still had enough for a carton of cigarillos and a slice of apple pie down Betsy’s road diner.

[/quote]

LOL!