Effective Supplements

The anti-catabolics are actually othing more than an abnormal dose of Aminos, just check out the listings on the side of the box some time, it would blow your socks off. bascically they just put an entire serving of cytodyne(which is sold in pill form for around 75$) in every packet.

Dman! Natureman is right! Food is the most anabolic substance on this small planet.

Androbolic by Prolab. In the ad, Lee Priest says it’s the best stuff he’s ever used. Ok, I just had to get that ridiculous campaign out of the way. Riboforce HP is by far the tastiest creatine supplement I’ve ever used. And I’ve experienced good results from it–better workouts, better pumps, and no problems with the shits. I love Tribex 500. The horniness factor makes me feel like a teenager again. You know, after a heavy leg workout as you walk back to the locker, your inner thighs rub against your balls and it feels so damn good. Of course, it’s late in the evening and and the staff at the gym wants to get out as early as possible. So as you are in the shower, Ezmeralda, the hot latin babe whose only job is to keep the gym clean waits with her mop until you get out. Of course she see’s you and is in heat because she notices your ripped abs and paper thin skin. In other words, you look like Tim Patterson. So she drops her pants, joins you, and insists that you lather her up. Then she caresses your massive tool and glides it into her warm, smooth, silky-------GOOD GOD! I need to stop wasting my time at this forum and get me a real woman. Anyway, back to supplements.

Androsol is cool but a pain in the ass to apply. Just because I have to shave my hair-suit every week. I’ve had really good workouts while on that stuff though. Xenedrine makes me feel like a total tweaker. Nuff said. That stuff is just evil.But my favorite supplement of all time is Colon Cleanse. With that stuff, I feel like I’m floating 2 inches off the ground. And the fact your colon is clean, shiny and whistles like a brand new flute makes food taste a lot better. Plus I don’t feel so backed up and brain-drained. Oh, and when I ran out of power drive, I noticed I had a really hard time focusing on my classes.

Hey, I must be famous. My name gets mentioned with out me even posting! I just want to say thanks to all my fans. I couldn’t have done it without you guys and gals. Dman, it’s great to know you’re still thinking of me pal. But, I must say that you should check that temper problem if such trivial things are “pissing” you off. Just stop, breathe, think of the color purple. Repeat after me…“three, two, one…one, two, three…What the hell is bothering me?” See, you feel all better now, don’t you?

Glutamine peptide.

Surge and Md6 are great. I hate to cycle off the new Md6. I love the feeling when on it.

Hey Reeshdawg i just bought Riboforce yesterday and plan to start using it tomorrow.
Tell me, did you take it after trainning and how long did you wait to eat real food after taking it? I spent $170 (australian dollar) on it so i am getting pretty worked up over it. You know the feeling when you buy a new supplement, you feel like a little kid with a new toy. LOL.

this old thread somehow resurfaced. And in fareness i left it rather ambiguous as to which “anti-steroid” personality says that.

MD6 is the best supplement I’ve ever taken. Someone mentioned Androbolic… I hope that was out of sarcasm. =) Androsol seems to work well for muscle preservation on a restricted calorie diet. I like L-glutamine post-workout too.

I said it ‘dman’ and I will say it again. Food is the most anabolic substance I know. Without it, steroids will not work. FOOD. FOOD. FOOD. Now you must really be spinning. lol By the way, weren’t you the guy who pushes around his mom? I think you may need some temper management training before you get in over your head with someone who may take serious umbrage at your attitude. Peace brother. FOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Robusto:

What the hell is cytoplex and who makes it? Thanks Robusto.

Doggystyle:

Please don’t talk about your nipples unless I’m on a calorie restricted diet. Thanks.

reeshdawg:

Please don’t write half an erotic story somepeople like to finish what they start. However good choice with the latin babe. Thanks dawg.

ok avoids, finally an agreeable post. Now no i am not the guy who pushes my mom. I did chime in their once or twice but i never endorsed pushing mothers.

Sorry about the mixup dman. My memory isn’t as good as it used to be. It happens when you get older than dirt. To answer this fellow’s question, I think MRP’s then Tribex are the two best supplements going, followed by ribose/creatine. Other than FOOD though. :slight_smile:

I say post-workout shakes work better than protein powder if used properly, and to keep muscle mass when dieting.