T Nation

Effective Fat Burning Supp?

I wouldnt advocate using them all at once.

Nor do I feel that clen/t3 is something thats necessary for anyone in some of the early stages of their training career. They are both very powerful drugs and can have very dangerous side effects if proper dosage and dosing protocols are not followed.

If someone figures out diet and nutrition at the early stages of the game then you will be that much further ahead 10-15 years down the road.

The eca stack or some of the similar fat burners containing the herbal equiv can still be very effective, however are also something that should not be abused.

As of this weekend I intend to quit alcohol (temporarily) and stop eating early morning lamb kebabs. I am so strict during the week, but binging during the weekends have bought about my stagnent progress.

By eliminating alcohol and the cheat meals, I anticipate that will equate to a leaner frame. Although, I will probably have one cheat meal a week. One cheat meal a week is acceptable, provided that I don’t eat 3 pizzas and a dozen donuts.

As for a fat burner, I will try HRX.

[quote]mrsony wrote:
By the way, for some reason that is unbeknown to me, Yominbine is an illegal substance in Australia.[/quote]

you can still purchase hot rocks off the Biotest australia
website, i currently have a bottle in my cupboard i’ll be cracking it open monday

[quote]mrsony wrote:
As of this weekend I intend to quit alcohol (temporarily) and stop eating early morning lamb kebabs. I am so strict during the week, but binging during the weekends have bought about my stagnent progress.

By eliminating alcohol and the cheat meals, I anticipate that will equate to a leaner frame. Although, I will probably have one cheat meal a week. One cheat meal a week is acceptable, provided that I don’t eat 3 pizzas and a dozen donuts.

As for a fat burner, I will try HRX. [/quote]

i know the temptation of drinking on the weekends, especially in australian culture it seems like its almost a requirement to get wasted every weekend, however if your serious about getting leaner your going to have to drop the alcohol completely

Not if you’re an Aussie mate, you wont get HRX in. Well, you might but you risj fines & seizure, its not worth it.

For Aussies, Lipolyze is the best & its non-stim or Cytolean if you want a stim based one.

Yeah, I have heard that Cytolean is pretty good. However jtg987 is correct - you can purchase HRX from Biotest Oz, but the Yohimbnie element has been omitted.

Does anyone know why Yohimbine is banned in Australia and its completely legal in US?

I think the effects of yohombine are a little stronger and hence a little harder to tolerate. Bad for the heart. ATleast thats what the TGA will say. It is around here, i have some on my shelf. But dont hope to just walk into a health store and find it. Mine was given to me with a bunch of other stuff. You can also get yohombine, bark for TEA here. But its too expensive, very bitter and not fun to drink.