Effective Fat Burning Supp?

I have using Lipo 6 for about 8 weeks. My BF% has remained static. I do all the basics - cardio, low carb diet, etc - but I am not getting leaner. I have about 15% BF, trying to get to single digit.

Please recommend a fat burning supp that actually works…

Well of course the answer is going to be HOT-ROX Extreme (HRX). I just started it, so I can’t give a personal recommendation just yet, but I bet others will.

You’re new, so I’ll be easy.

HOT-ROX through this site will be the best bet.

but, if you’re BF levels are unchanged that long, I doubt it’s the fat-burners fault.

If your not droping fat than your diet isnt right its as simple as that! YOU CANT OUTRAIN A BAD DIET!

Post your Diet and your cardio/Workout Schedual and we will help you out!

A supplement is Just that a SUPPLEMENT to a good diet and sound training program! Diet and cardio will get you 98% of the way there!

As for a fat burner I personaly think all fat burners are junk, just eat clean! If you need something use an ECA Stack its been around forever with a proven track record 25mg of Ephedrine, 200 mg of Caffein and an asprine 3 times a day! Way better than any fat burner!

[quote]Dave.F wrote:
If your not droping fat than your diet isnt right its as simple as that! YOU CANT OUTRAIN A BAD DIET!

Post your Diet and your cardio/Workout Schedual and we will help you out!

A supplement is Just that a SUPPLEMENT to a good diet and sound training program! Diet and cardio will get you 98% of the way there!

As for a fat burner I personaly think all fat burners are junk, just eat clean! If you need something use an ECA Stack its been around forever with a proven track record 25mg of Ephedrine, 200 mg of Caffein and an asprine 3 times a day! Way better than any fat burner![/quote]

Most people can’t out-train a bad diet. Some can, be it with determination and work ethic, or awesome genes.

My diet is as follows:

Meal 1. Ommlette with six egg whites, two whole eggs, tomatos, mushrooms and onions

Meal 2. Protein shake (40g)

Meal 3. Chicken/Steak/Salmon with vegetables

Meal 4. Pre workout meal containing one large apple and a protein shake (24g)

Meal 5. Post work meal contain 600ml of Powerade and a protein shake (48g)

Meal 6. Chicken/Steak/Fish with salad and vegetables

Meal 7. Before bed protein shake (24g) with a teaspoon of glutimine and three teaspoons of flaxseed oil.

I think my problem is that I drink alcohol and I have two - three ‘bad’ meals, on the weekends.

I need to instill a stricter level of discipline.

However, I do alot of cardio. Four sessions a week which includes two HIIT sessions and two steady state sesssions. I go boxing three times a week.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Figure out approximately what that comes to calorie-wise and let us know. Reducing the alcohol and cleaning up the diet may well be necessary. Doesn’t mean you can’t ever have a bad meal. But you may be eating too many. And your normal healthy diet may simply not be enough of a deficit.

also when you say you do cardio, is it 20 minutes on level 1 of a bike or is it running at 7mph for 30 minutes?

[quote]Dave.F wrote:
A supplement is Just that a SUPPLEMENT to a good diet and sound training program! Diet and cardio will get you 98% of the way there![/quote]

No shit. But choosing the right fat burner can speed up your results, manage food cravings and keep your mood high. It is a worthy addition to any fatloss plan. But you must choose the right one. Dont begrudge him that.

LOL, your against fat burners, yet then go on to promote the ORIGINAL fatburner. Interesting contradiction. It is old, it is proven. Though it HAS been studied to death, and improvements HAVE been made. The aspirin isnt really needed. Caffeine can provide a boost, and ephedrine has an amazing variety of variations to try. Norephedrine (phenylpropanolamine?), pseudoephedrine (The same effects, no jitteryness). Yohombine is a good inclusion. I also think Biotest’s HOT-ROX stacks up nicely and is proven. Many don’t like the ECA stack because of the over stimulation.

[quote]MrBaseball0 wrote:
also when you say you do cardio, is it 20 minutes on level 1 of a bike or is it running at 7mph for 30 minutes? [/quote]

My cardio breakdown is as follows:

Mon - HIIT Run
1.6 km warm-up
12 x (100m sprint + 100 run at slow/medium pace)
20 min static stretch session

Tue - Steady State Run
5 Km at a moderate pace

Thu - Cycle
Spin class for 45 min which includes a 5 min warm up and 5 min static stretching

Fri - Cycle
10 Km cycle

Sometimes I use the walking mill in lieu of the bike. But I run consistently at least twice a week. All my cardio is performed on a empty stomach (not even a protein shake), first thing in the morning. Hate morning cardio sessions.

By the way, for some reason that is unbeknown to me, Yominbine is an illegal substance in Australia.

[quote]Beatnik wrote:
Dave.F wrote:

No shit. But choosing the right fat burner can speed up your results, manage food cravings and keep your mood high. It is a worthy addition to any fatloss plan. But you must choose the right one. Dont begrudge him that.

As for a fat burner I personaly think all fat burners are junk, just eat clean! If you need something use an ECA Stack its been around forever with a proven track record 25mg of Ephedrine, 200 mg of Caffein and an asprine 3 times a day! Way better than any fat burner!

LOL, your against fat burners, yet then go on to promote the ORIGINAL fatburner. Interesting contradiction. It is old, it is proven. Though it HAS been studied to death, and improvements HAVE been made. The aspirin isnt really needed. Caffeine can provide a boost, and ephedrine has an amazing variety of variations to try. Norephedrine (phenylpropanolamine?), pseudoephedrine (The same effects, no jitteryness). Yohombine is a good inclusion. I also think Biotest’s HOT-ROX stacks up nicely and is proven. Many don’t like the ECA stack because of the over stimulation.

[/quote]

Thats all true about the ECA stack I agree with you there!

But if he’s having 2 or 3 cheat meals a week and drinking alcohol a fat burners the least of his worries!

But I really dont think fat burners do anything really your diet will get you just a far! may take a week or 2 off your dieting but thats IT! Now if Clen or sumthing then thats a different story!

Get your diet dialed in first!

Phenlyprop is all but impossible to get in the U.S. anymore. Shame, because it its supposed to be a better thermo than E with less stim.

ECY stack is good if your heart/blood pressure can take it. I’ve also heard good things about stacking EC with ECGC, tyrosine, guggulsterones, etc.

[quote]

But if he’s having 2 or 3 cheat meals a week and drinking alcohol a fat burners the least of his worries!

But I really dont think fat burners do anything really your diet will get you just a far! may take a week or 2 off your dieting but thats IT! Now if your taking Nolva, proviron or Clen or sumthing then thats a different story!

Get your diet dialed in first![/quote]

Im curious as to what the hell you think nolva or provinron has to do with fat loss.

Sounds to me as though your talking out of your ass. But im interested in this theroy of yours.

[quote]Dave.F wrote:

But I really dont think fat burners do anything really your diet will get you just a far! may take a week or 2 off your dieting but thats IT! Now if your taking Nolva, proviron or Clen or sumthing then thats a different story!

Get your diet dialed in first![/quote]

So what did we learn today kids?

1. If you have 2 or 3 cheat meals a week and/or drink alchohol you can’t lose fat.
  2. Fat burners don’t work.
  3. Nolva and Proviron burn fat.

Very informative.

i’ve used HRX two times with great success (both times with a strict diet and training)

and i’m not someone who would say to take a Biotest product if i didn’t think it would work. its the best, IMHO

drinking can really slow progress. its up to you if drinking + bad meals + hangovers > being bigger/faster/stronger…then continue…but don’t expect quick/big results.

ok guys my appologies!

1. You can but its not likely, alchohol has no place when dieting. This is not news to anybody! And theres a difference between a cheat meal and carbing up with good calories and purposly overeating.
  2. I meant I dont beleive in them thats all if you like them thats fine go for it. I got very lean without any fat burners so I guess i’l keep my oppinion’s on them to myself from now on.
  3. I was reading that Proviron and Nolva stcked together is used by some bodybuilders and models to get it top shap near the edd of a contest prep its more for that hard muscle look than burning fat but that all i mean by that.

So chil out man
Im relativly new to this myself but I try to learn as much as possible and relay anything thats worked for me! Sorry for the missinterpretation it was my bad!

[quote]
3. I was reading that Proviron and Nolva stcked together is used by some bodybuilders and models to get it top shap near the edd of a contest prep its more for that hard muscle look than burning fat but that all i mean by that.

So chil out man
Im relativly new to this myself but I try to learn as much as possible and relay anything thats worked for me! Sorry for the missinterpretation it was my bad!

[/quote]

They are neither for that hard muscle look, nor for buring fat. The problem is that you arent relaying things that have worked for you. You are talking out of your ass about things you may or may not have read that are definately not right.

A lot of people read these forums and they make take truth to most things they read. The last thing people need to do is go take a bunch of proviron or nolva with the thought that it make assist with fat loss or “give them that hard muscle look”

actually I did read that on the bb.com site in the steroid profile section but I agree with you that it may not help you average joe.

What do you think of using say clen and t3 with an eca is that a little better??? Just throwing that out there thats what a friend of mine is using to cut up. Well he just finnished and it worked well for him.

Anyways I eddited my original post about this anyways so lets move on lol…

Clen+t3+ECA is way fucking overkill. At the very most you would rotate, and this guy doesn’t have a tight enough diet to even necessitate any of those.