Effective 'Drive Safe' Video

:frowning:

Holy shit, who made that, pretty graphic!

but this thread is not effective, cause some shitty website wants to steal my personal information before I get to see that clip.
Be a dear and post a youtube link of that clip, 'mkay?

Wow
 powerful stuff.

In the UK the number of deaths on the road is miniscule compared to South Africa which is what I’m used to. Everyone out there drinks and drives, because you can get away with it a lot of the time, the restrictions are not tight enough and so there are a LOT of reckless drunk drivers killing eachother on the roads.

Ah, Amy Lee, such a torturted songbird. I’d love to help soothe her emotional anguish
with my cock!

(Sorry, inappropriate!)

Very intense video, but for any of these “scared-straight” clips to have any impact you’d basically have to watch them on a dashboard DVD AS you’re driving, which could distract you and lead to some horrible and ironic outcome.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:

but this thread is not effective, cause some shitty website wants to steal my personal information before I get to see that clip.
Be a dear and post a youtube link of that clip, 'mkay?[/quote]
Huh? It’s a link to facebook, don’t know what you’re talking about when I click the link I go directly there. I tried to find a youtube vid of it to embed but they’re all just shortened versions.

After watching this, it only made me more pissed off at stupid/bad/inattentive drivers. I seriously want to fucking murder them sometimes.

One can conclude that trees are all evul and should be cut down!

[quote]asusvenus wrote:
One can conclude that trees are all evul and should be cut down![/quote]

to the woods!

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:

Be a dear and post a youtube link of that clip, 'mkay?[/quote]

Here’s a site where you can watch the whole clip

About 1/5 of the video is from movies. Like Joe Black.

But what does this video teach? When you see an animal on the road, DO NOT SWERVE. Just hit your breaks or run the animal over. Better the cat or dog than your life. My friend’s friend is in the hospital with a broken back for swerving and hitting a pole to avoid a dog. The passenger died. To save a dog?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Ah, Amy Lee, such a torturted songbird. I’d love to help soothe her emotional anguish
with my cock!

[/quote]

hahahahaha

The song ruined whatever message the video wanted to communicate to me. I can’t listen to that crap.

Wow, some of that was real video and I couldn’t watch it.

Is it wrong that I laughed at this?.. laughed hard.

[quote]rephore wrote:
About 1/5 of the video is from movies. Like Joe Black.

But what does this video teach? When you see an animal on the road, DO NOT SWERVE. Just hit your breaks or run the animal over. Better the cat or dog than your life. My friend’s friend is in the hospital with a broken back for swerving and hitting a pole to avoid a dog. The passenger died. To save a dog?[/quote]

Swerving is generally a reflexive action. Can you tell the difference between a child and a dog in .002 seconds?

[quote]majik wrote:
Is it wrong that I laughed at this?.. laughed hard.[/quote]
probably

I don’t have a facebook account, can I still watch the video?

Some of the ads are from the Irish Road Safety Authority by now i find them slightly amusing I guess familiarity does breed contempt

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I don’t have a facebook account, can I still watch the video?[/quote]
Yes.