T Nation

Effect of AAS on a Singing Voice

Hey all, it's been awhile since ol' Randizo was on T-Nation, and I am hoping to reconnect with my old friends. My question here is somewhat simple but also uncovered from what I can see.
I am a musician, my money comes from my ability to sing. I am also an AAS user.
I have found a few compounds that nearly knocked me out of being able to sing at all (temporarily). Here is what I have found, and I am asking for others to post what to (Avoid) in terms of effects on voice.

Test - Safe
Tren - Safe
Tbol - Safe
Deca - Safe
Winny in any form.... unsafe (Approx 3-5 weeks to recover natural singing voice and range)
Adex - Safe
Caber - Safe

Anything I should be steering clear of??
Thinking of Dbol Test/Tren cycle....but want to be sure.
Thanks in advance

so test, tren, and deca are "safe"

what more do you need?

I've found my voice being much better on AAS. But never did check compound by compound like you did. Basically, you found a lot to be safe except Winny? I bet Masteron and Anavar are safe too, but you never know till you try out. And as for Winny, you don't need it all if you have all the other gear to go for, but people mixing it with Anadrol pretty much say one nullifies the sides of the other. Might be the same for vocals.

Dbals can be hell on your deep vocal chords if youre not careful.

Trenbolone Acetate - Safe
Trenbolone Hex - Half Safe
Winny - Hell on the chords (as stated)
Nandrolone PhenylPropionate - I have noticed it has increased vocals chords best of any AAS
Nandrolone Decanoate - Vocal Chord Butter if used properly (in your stack you add neuropsychiatric drugs like parlodel)
Dbol - VOcal chord hell
Adrol - Safe
Primo Acetate tablets - Not safe.

My voice has been shit lately, and I thought I was simply tired, but nope, it's winny for sure. I would have never guessed before this thread.

Hey all,I am a trained singer and I have a question.
I am a tenor and want to know if 30 mg oxandrolone per week could damage my voice.
My idea is to consume 10 mg of oxandrolone two hours before training. I train weights three times a week.
The exercise that I do are squats because I am a serious person (trained in singing, singers usually only train legs to avoid neck strain, Ok). In this sense, I'm just looking muscle recovery, because I have to be fully recovered to sing properly.Ok.
I have a vocal ability that I have worked hard for many years.
Lately my fat percentage increased more than usual because I suffered a rebound effect as a result of following a ketogenic diet.
By the way, the singers usually have a higher percentage of body fat, with the exception of those who have occupied steroids. But the group of singers who occupies steroids generally lose their voices in the long run.
One last thing, I can not fool me because I have knowledge of philosophy of science,Ok.
Remember I am a lawyer.This is my profession. But singing is something really important to me.
I'm a smart guy and this is why I am asking this question to you. The truth is I really need a reply. It is so brief as to tell me yes or no.

Many Thanks in advance!! ( and sorry for my english).

Hey all,I am a trained singer and I have a question.
I am a tenor and want to know if 30 mg oxandrolone per week could damage my voice.
My idea is to consume 10 mg of oxandrolone two hours before training. I train weights three times a week.
The exercise that I do are squats because I am a serious person (trained in singing, singers usually only train legs to avoid neck strain, Ok). In this sense, I'm just looking muscle recovery, because I have to be fully recovered to sing properly.Ok.
I have a vocal ability that I have worked hard for many years.
Lately my fat percentage increased more than usual because I suffered a rebound effect as a result of following a ketogenic diet.
By the way, the singers usually have a higher percentage of body fat, with the exception of those who have occupied steroids. But the group of singers who occupies steroids generally lose their voices in the long run.
Singing is something really important to me.

I'm a singer, I take steroids. Never noticed any ill effects.

LOLOLOL where did all these singing AAS users come from? I would never have thought the two would be so related

Test makes my voice super deep, as if it wasn't deep enough already

Hey, sorry if I have been hostile. That's not my style.

I practical vocal technique that teaches Ken Tamplin.

The vocal technique that teaches Ken Tamplin is designed to

learn all styles of popular singing.

The technical basis of this course are the same as those used in the opera.

I beg you will take this seriously. Since I posted in another similar forum and the only answer I got was that my voice would change. This told me a guy who is involved in the church choir. But he is not a trained singer and also he used testosterone but did not use Oxandrolone.

A trained singer is a person who is able to sing his rock cleanly and with distortion. But the distortion is just an ornament for him. This is called professionalism.

I need someone with experience in these matters really discuss something serious.

I respect your experience singing lessons, but I do not have the same level of singing that I have.

I leave a couple of audios so you understand what I'm talking about.

My idea regarding oxandrolone is used as preentreno improve my recovery.My diet is basically 2500 calories, my protein intake is 1.5 grams per kilo of lean body weight, and the rest from carbohydrates and healthy fat.

I never drink, any kind of alcohol or any drug consumption.

I'm a healthy guy who just wants a small improvement in recovery. But I do not want to increase protein absorption because nitrogen is lower without steroids and makes no sense in any case. It is inefficient metabolically speaking.

Clearly framed in the context of my vocal health.

In any case if you have a better strategy, please, tell me. But truly I tell you that I mention this strategy in relation to the small dose of Oxandrolone can be very useful.
Considers that I lift 50 kilos of weight on my squat performance and I think that intellectual work every day of my life. Therefore I can not be worried about the recovery. That's a nuisance to me. I love exercise and healthy living. but I'm also realist.

And I repeat, I know a lot of literature that deals with steroid cycles that were made in the sixties. Oxandrolone preworkout was the order of the day.

When you have a job that requires the most of your brainpower like me since I work as a lawyer, recovery is a nuisance.

Regarding the sing, is a "semiprofessional hobbie" that I have for many years and today so practical semi, I do not get my money here but I usually recorded several albums and performed many live presentations.

Please think about your questions before you write and do not play intellectual games with me because my job is to write arguments all day, I work as a lawyer.

I'm not aquu�­ below to hear your double standard regarding steroids.

Greetings.

Look other links in the next post.Please look other links in the next post. Listen the full audio.Thanks.

Hey all, sorry if I have been hostile. That's not my style.

I practical vocal technique that teaches Ken Tamplin.

The vocal technique that teaches Ken Tamplin is designed to

learn all styles of popular singing.

The technical basis of this course are the same as those used in the opera.

I beg you will take this seriously. Since I posted in another similar forum and the only answer I got was that my voice would change. This told me a guy who is involved in the church choir. But he is not a trained singer and also he used testosterone but did not use Oxandrolone.

A trained singer is a person who is able to sing his rock cleanly and with distortion. But the distortion is just an ornament for him. This is called professionalism.

I need someone with experience in these matters really discuss something serious.

I respect your experience singing lessons, but I do not have the same level of singing that I have.

I leave a couple of audios so you understand what I'm talking about.

My idea regarding oxandrolone is used as preentreno improve my recovery.My diet is basically 2500 calories, my protein intake is 1.5 grams per kilo of lean body weight, and the rest from carbohydrates and healthy fat.

I never drink, any kind of alcohol or any drug consumption.

I'm a healthy guy who just wants a small improvement in recovery. But I do not want to increase protein absorption because nitrogen is lower without steroids and makes no sense in any case. It is inefficient metabolically speaking.

Clearly framed in the context of my vocal health.

In any case if you have a better strategy, please, tell me. But truly I tell you that I mention this strategy in relation to the small dose of Oxandrolone can be very useful.
Considers that I lift 50 kilos of weight on my squat performance and I think that intellectual work every day of my life. Therefore I can not be worried about the recovery. That's a nuisance to me. I love exercise and healthy living. but I'm also a realist.

And I repeat, I know a lot of literature that deals with steroid cycles that were made in the sixties.

When you have a job that requires the most of your brainpower like me since I work as a lawyer, recovery is a nuisance.

Regarding the sing, is a "semiprofessional hobbie" that I have for many years and today so practical semi, I do not get my money here but I usually recorded several albums and performed many live presentations.

Please think about your questions before you write and do not play intellectual games with me because my job is to write arguments all day, I work as a lawyer.

I'm not here to hear your double standard regarding steroids.
Geetings.

I would suggest that you use something like L'dopa for neural recovery. You will get the same dopaminergic benefits of anavar without the risks.

this gentleman, I believe, is a douche

Lol I just figured he was getting a lot of grief elsewhere with the language barrier and his terrible lack of relative pitch and singing technique. Have you heard him sing Pantera?

Hey all, First, the language barrier is relative. Do not put into English in a place that does not belong. It is a language like everyone else.
Second, the lead singer of panther is a vocalist with bad vocal technique because the screams and no holds open the throat. I tried doing a slightly safer version of this song based on the version of Allen Russell who is a trained singer and to some extent.

Third, I can not sing the song of Pantera does not mean I do not have vocal technique. I have uploaded other audio where I can sing ballads of high difficulty any ridiculous pseudoheavymetal singer as Anselmo could never do, by the way.
Fourth, who are you to my measure my vocal technique? vocal technique you know? By the way, again, the song of Pantera is only a second attempt, which I think is very good for that.
The moderators of Ken Tamplin have a good opinion on my art.In any case, I am in the process of learning and with whom I discuss my aesthetic process.

Got my audios for their opinion in relation to possible changes in hue, to analyze the physiological issue.
Fifth, the guy who is trying to fool me, are you retarded? Do you understand that I want a reasoned response and possibly by people with experience of singing? .No Need you to answer me.
Sixth, when reading the beginning of this thread I noticed that the person who started it did not establish their level of singing. Your money comes from the song does not mean you have good vocal technique and beautiful to sing or to sing with style, etc.

If you have no knowledge about it please declare yourself ignorant and do not bother coming to this thread.

Greetings.

Shit bud this forum has nothing to do with singing, whos a better singer or vocal technique.

And according to your LinkedIn page, you aren't even a lawyer. In fact you just started studying law this year in Chile. LOL don't try and trick everyone here with your poor language and misplaced ego. DYEL?

Sorry for this douche hijacking the thread. Continue with usual information.

Hey buddy, please do not be stupid and concentrate on what I'm asking in this thread.
I am here to ask, I do not want to be your friend, because I do not have to like me. Plus I think I'm being quite friendly and polite. I have not disrespected anyone and I think you do.

I think you write with contempt and bad ways.

The person who opened the thread pointed out above that works singing. In this regard I want to stress that this is no guarantee of nada.Se can make money singing with bad technique. Course. It is a possibility.
If your google searches for "Ken Tamplin forum oxandrolone", find the thread of a pro user named ddel.
That user I am because I bought all the services page.
Regarding the relationship between oxandrolone and singing. It is clear and easy to understand unless you're a retard and do not be an appropriate reading comprehension ability.

Oxandrolone in the context of being a lawyer ("my information" is outdated "Mr. Seeker"), is necessary for proper recovery because my work has a high dose of mentally wear so I can not be aware of the pain of recovery.

The issue of steroids and performance I am very clear. Everything needed for operation I have learned. I have over a year informing, reading studies, books, asking experiences, etc.

What I am not clear is to what degree affect my voice oxandrolone 30 mg a week.

Incidentally, I do not know as lawyers are in your country, "Mr. deductions," but in Chile lawyers perform much intellectual work mainly because our system of work is very abstract compared to the system in your country, Ok. The system of lawyers in your country is different, another idiosyncrasy, other practices, etc, etc.

Moreover the heavy lifting I need to get a good performance. I need good recovery compatible with maintaining my vocal health and need to know if oxandrolone or not affect my voice in such small doses and taking into account the audio tracks you have got to reference the type of voice I have.

I think I've said enough.

I hope I get another ridiculous comment regarding my "virtual accounts". They are virtual accounts nothing, represent nothing. If you are a fool who lives for the screen and the accessories of the capitalist system, that your problem buddy. Not mine.

Good day and I hope intelligent answers and according to the topic.

Thanks in advance

Greetings

^it was pretty obvious when he wrote this:

I am still giving him the benefit of the doubt that it was an error in translation.