T Nation

Edwards Will Not Be VP

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/08/08/abc-news-edwards-admits-to-extramarital-affair/index.html?scp=2&sq=john%20edwards&st=cse

can’t wait for the malpractice lawyer to drop the good ol’ boy facade

I love how the media is not makin this a big deal…if it was a Republican (i.e. Romney, Gulliani, or Thompson) it would have more cover than OJ

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
can’t wait for the malpractice lawyer to drop the good ol’ boy facade[/quote]

Boy…

We better start feeling sorry for the Physicians in North Carolina…

Mufasa

[quote]tg2hbk4488 wrote:
I love how the media is not makin this a big deal…if it was a Republican (i.e. Romney, Gulliani, or Thompson) it would have more cover than OJ[/quote]

Exact-a-mundo.

The thing that I find most hilarious about all this is that he actually ran for president with this skeleton in his closet… HA! Imagine if he had actually got the nomination, and this came up?


HELL no!!!
I just don’t get it!

Help me OUT, My Brothers!

Do these women (first Monica, then Rielle Hunter Hunter above), give head that is THAT good? That these guys are willing to lose EVERTHING?

If I’m going down (no pun intended!) its going to be with Ashley Judd or Scarlett Johannsen…hell, even Paris Hilton!

What’s UP with these guys???

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
HELL no!!!
I just don’t get it!

Help me OUT, My Brothers!

Do these women (first Monica, then Rielle Hunter Hunter above), give head that is THAT good? That these guys are willing to lose EVERTHING?

If I’m going down (no pun intended!) its going to be with Ashley Judd or Scarlett Johannsen…hell, even Paris Hilton!

What’s UP with these guys???

Mufasa[/quote]

yeah really… i’m sure there are dozens of smoking hot early-20-something interns working for him… you’d think he’d at least fall for one of them.

nuttiest liberal fairy boy out there

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
tg2hbk4488 wrote:
I love how the media is not makin this a big deal…if it was a Republican (i.e. Romney, Gulliani, or Thompson) it would have more cover than OJ

Exact-a-mundo.

The thing that I find most hilarious about all this is that he actually ran for president with this skeleton in his closet… HA! Imagine if he had actually got the nomination, and this came up?[/quote]

Also makes you wonder what criminal Obama has hidden? He might be the new Kwame Kilpatrick, on a national level.

See…

You guys don’t understand Black women…

Ain’t gonna’ be no “forgiveness” or “standing by her man”…

Michelle will cut Opie’s balls off and serve them to him for lunch…

Mufasa

I would bet some one leaked the story to bump him out of the competition for VP. As far as the Democrat Republican thing at least it was not him in some airport bathroom soliciting GHEY sex.

There is more crime/moral issues in our 535 member senate and congress per capita than anywhere else in the world.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
There is more crime/moral issues in our 535 member senate and congress per capita than anywhere else in the world.[/quote]

One word: Africa

[quote]tg2hbk4488 wrote:
msd0060 wrote:
There is more crime/moral issues in our 535 member senate and congress per capita than anywhere else in the world.

One word: Africa

[/quote]

You are right but America is pretty F–ked up,

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
HELL no!!!
I just don’t get it!

Help me OUT, My Brothers!

Do these women (first Monica, then Rielle Hunter Hunter above), give head that is THAT good? That these guys are willing to lose EVERTHING?

If I’m going down (no pun intended!) its going to be with Ashley Judd or Scarlett Johannsen…hell, even Paris Hilton!

What’s UP with these guys???

Mufasa[/quote]

It’s not the absolute hotness that should be observered, but the relative hotness. You have to look at what they were cheating on. I’d rather fuck a goat than Hillary. although a Hillary grudge fuck might be therapudic.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I would bet some one leaked the story to bump him out of the competition for VP. As far as the Democrat Republican thing at least it was not him in some airport bathroom soliciting GHEY sex.[/quote]

Haha I agree

[quote]tg2hbk4488 wrote:
I love how the media is not makin this a big deal…if it was a Republican (i.e. Romney, Gulliani, or Thompson) it would have more cover than OJ[/quote]

Oh, you mean like they did with Clinton? The press had a field day with it! The whole time Newt Gingrich was pushing for Clinton’s impeachment, the fucker was cheating on his own wife, but that never got reported until fairly recently.

I recall Guilliani and McCain both cheated, and it barely got a whisper in the press.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
tg2hbk4488 wrote:
I love how the media is not makin this a big deal…if it was a Republican (i.e. Romney, Gulliani, or Thompson) it would have more cover than OJ

Oh, you mean like they did with Clinton? The press had a field day with it! The whole time Newt Gingrich was pushing for Clinton’s impeachment, the fucker was cheating on his own wife, but that never got reported until fairly recently.

I recall Guilliani and McCain both cheated, and it barely got a whisper in the press.

[/quote]

And Newt resigned.

The reason Clinton was blasted was because he lied to the media and under oath.

And other reasons for the general lack of media frenzy over Edwards’ cheating could be the bigger news of the Russia/Georgia story, the Olympics, the presidential race, and the recent murder of a Dem party organizer.
Edwards has been old news since he dropped out of the race.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/2008/08/16/20080816EdwardsLoyalAide0816.html