T Nation

Edward Furlong Made an Album?

So, I just got finished watching American History X - it was on the History Network. At the end of the movie, I was like, "Hey, I wonder what Furlong is up to nowadays..

So, obviously, I IMDB'd him. Pretty impressive amount of work he has done in the last 15 years. At the bottom, I noticed a spot where it said "album".

With my head slightly cocked, I did a nice little google search to see if he actually made some music... because if I remember correctly.. and I should, I just watched the movie, his voice sounds much like a squirrel that is underwater.

As it turns out, he has a myspace. I am still hate squinting as I type this. If you like John Connor and Danny, don't copy and paste this into your address bar. You have been warned.

Some things cannot be un-heard.

What terrible music...

That is hilariously awful. I didn't think anyone could top Jim Morrison's pretentious bullshit, but...there you go...

I wish I were deaf.

Horrible singing, but weirdly his singing voice is exactly as I'd imagine it to be. He's still acting though: he had a small role in The Green Hornet

I've been looking for some new workout music, my prayers have been answered

Edward Furlong was in what I think might be the worst fuckin' movie ever made: Cruel World. It also "starred" Jamie Pressley and was produced by and starred Andrew Kegan ... seriously, if anyone likes shitty movies, this movie is right up your alley

This can't be right. Nobody wonders "what Furlong is up to nowadays". I mean....we're talking about FURLONG here.

The scene where she takes a shovel to his pinky was cool, but I couldn't help but wonder why she didn't do that to his whole hand. Also, I only saw 5 minutes before that scene and maybe 5 minutes after, but it was pretty bad. Be Cool and Predators are tied for the worst movie ever.

Just re-watched American History X

How can we not mention T2???

I can't believe it will be 20 years old this summer. Maybe it's me getting older, but movies don't seem to change all that much in 10 or 15 or 20 years like before. I mean when T2 came out if you'd back 20 years before that you'd be looking at something like The French Connection.
I mean does Gladiator look 10 years old? I'd say 9 and a half...that's it.

Ok, I looked up the cute sister first...

Scroll down and read the creepy stalker messages