EDT

Has anyone tried the EDT? Results (especially arm size)?
Thanks

EDT was the best arms workout I’ve used. I put on 1/2 an inch on my arms and 15 pounds in 3 weeks. My results weren’t typical.

My brief forey into EDT lead me to believe it may be the most effective arm program I’ve ever encountered, although for various reasons I had to break off my encounter early. Further testing required.

I did it last year - GREAT program. I don’t know my specific size changes but every lift went up signifigantly.

A search will turn up a lot of information on this…

I am currently using this program with all the supplements recomended in the article, I have gained 1/4" on each arm and am only 2 weeks into it. I’ve switched some of the tri exercises. CS posted his results with the program and they were nthing but positive. So it’s a great program and give it a go.

Hey those of you who’ve had positive results, please send me an email (charles@integratedsportsolutions.com)
I’m always looking for testimonials for upcoming books! need full name and city

thanks…

CS

Using EDT now and it’s working terrific for hypertrophy. Gaining a pound a week with no change in diet. Of course, I superset deadlifts and decline bench presses instead of bi’s and tri’s. Gives new meaning to the word nausea. Charles, how long can I expect this kind of progress given I track my numbers and insert rest days? I did buy your book btw. An excellent, down to earth grounding for those vets frustrated by all of the conflicting information out there.

I tried EDT for 3 weeks and went from 15.5 to 16.25 cold. less the “surge” you will need the ice . I used an ice pack I am going to try it again in a few months and try for 17.

I used EDT while on 4AD-EC, and on a hypercaloric diet. Dropped fat and put on muscle. It was great! After a few weeks I got burned out, though, and switched over to 5x5.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE EDT PROGRAM, I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT.

www.testosterone.net/nation_articles/196dens.html

I have used the arm specialization program did not put on any size during the program, but did put on strength. I enjoyed EDT Phase 1 program the most and put friends on it with much overall success.

Just to try out EDT, I did some extra work for my arms on a Wednesday following my normal routine. I supersetted decline tricep extensions with hammer curls for 10 minutes. The next few days my arms were incredibly sore. The following Monday I took an arm measurement, and I gained 1/8th of an inch. This was only for one session, of course, but I think it shows how effective this type of training can be.

Been using EDT off an on between strength programs since spring, fantastic for size gains put on 1/2" cold in 3 weeks.

Has anyone noticed that the soreness while on EDT “feels” different? I can’t put my finger on it, but there is a different feel to it. I’m hypothesizing its hitting a different muscle fiber type…say type IIa. What do you guys think?

EDT maximally exhausts muscle substrate, while simultaneously preventing exhaustion of the nervous system.

That is it’s real genius.

I’m on Week Three of Fat-Loss EDT, and I absolutely LOVE it!! I’m sweating damn near as much during the workouts as I was on Meltdown, and it is gratifying to be able to throw around heaver weights! For those of you who have not tried it, YOU SIMPLY MUST!!!

I couldn’t be happier to hear about the results many of you are getting with EDT. Once again, I need real life testimonials for upcoming books, so if you’re happy with EDT, send your post to charles@integratedsportsolutions.com. Include your name and city…and if I use your testimonial anywhere, I’ll send you a free book.