EDT Twice a Week

My schedule is really busy and screwed up right now and I only have two days a week to workout, Sunday and Wednesday. I’ve always got my best results from EDT so I’d like to continue with that. Since I only have two days I figure that two full body workouts per week would be best. Though I’m not sure if I should do the same workout twice or two full body workouts with different exercises. Also, I don’t know if I should do 2 or 3 PR zones. When I did 3 PR zones at 15 minutes I could never recover but 3 10 minute zones works better for me than 2 15 zones.

Any suggestions for splits/zones, etc.?

I’d do two PR zones, then super set two upper body exercises with the EDT Body Comp protocol.

Something like:

Day 1
Squat - 10 minutes
Pulls - 10 minutes
Bench & Row - 10 minutes

Day 2
Deadlift - 10 minutes
Turkish Get-up or Split Squats - 10 minutes
Military & Pullups - 10 minutes

I stuck the Turks in there because nobody ever mentions them.

[quote]mikeron wrote:
I’d do two PR zones, then super set two upper body exercises with the EDT Body Comp protocol.

Something like:

Day 1
Squat - 10 minutes
Pulls - 10 minutes
Bench & Row - 10 minutes

Day 2
Deadlift - 10 minutes
Turkish Get-up or Split Squats - 10 minutes
Military & Pullups - 10 minutes

I stuck the Turks in there because nobody ever mentions them.[/quote]

Thanks, looks like a great idea. Those Turkish Get-up’s are a bitch. Pardon my ignorance but what are “pulls”?

[quote]Max wrote:
Pardon my ignorance but what are “pulls”?
[/quote]
Like a power clean without full ROM.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1175186

Keep in mind if you train less often you can more then likely get away with longer sessions.

Simple two PR% zones all BIG movements

legs + abs

push + pull

like squat and weight crunch thwen bench and bo row each 15 mins you wont need anything else

another great one OH press and chins with DL and leg raises.

if you have time and ability after those you can do a set or two of morew isolated crap but if no thats ok you did your work.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions but I went with mikeron’s plan and just finished my second workout. I did the pulls for the first time on Saturday and my traps and shoulders F’ing sore! The two workouts felt great, everything gets hit hard twice per week. Thanks for the advice.