EDT Split Routine Twice a Day

I’ve been “testing” a workout routine for the past two weeks and wanted to get some input on it, like “you’re freakin crazy” or “what the hell are you thinking” although positive thoughts would be appreciated too. I’m doing a split body program using CS’s EDT. I’m doing 3 15min PR zones per workout session, two workout sessions a day, Monday through Thursday. I realize that “isolation” of a specific muscle is almost impossible but I’ve been selecting exercises that focus predominately on the muscle I’ve selected for that day.

Monday Morning-Rear, Front and Medial Delts
Monday Evening-Neck and Traps

Tuesday Morning-Lats
Tuesday Evening-Pecs

Wednesday Morning-Calves and Hip Abductor/Adductor
Wednesday Evening-Hamstrings and Quads

Thursday Morning-Biceps and Triceps
Thursday Evening-Abs and lower back

This is my first post so any input would be great. Thanks in advance ya’ll

Im sure if you go at this program hard you will see results. But If I was going to fight you in a back alley and I knew this is the program you did, I wouldnt be scared.

What would you suggest? I’m open-minded.

What would you suggest as an alternative? I’ve been pleased so far with my results, but I’m open-minded.

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
Im sure if you go at this program hard you will see results. But If I was going to fight you in a back alley and I knew this is the program you did, I wouldnt be scared.[/quote]

What if this dude is a ninja, or even worse, a pirate? That’s reason enough for me to throw in the towel!

In all seriousness, this sounds a little like Poliquin’s “Overtrain then rest” program, which I’d like to try myself sometime here before I die.