EDT on Acid

[quote]gogotheviking wrote:
Stroncal wrote:
I don’t really know what PR means…

I think you should read this :

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1484197

And this :

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459309

Being motivated is but one side of the coin. The other is being well informed.[/quote]

Thank you so much.

So now I really started, after a week of testing.

I had to workout 2 days in a row… BAD idea! I went to bed at 9:30, I was fried. Today I feel ok, I’m sore about everywhere, and I’ll be weigthing myself next time.

Since I’m cutting, I eat low carbs, mainly fruits, veggies, 1 or 2 multigrain toast on breakfast and the occasionel cheat… But with that program, I feel I’ll have to up the carb intake, or else I won’t have enough energy to recuperate between 2 workouts.

This is very draining, and my friends think I’m crazy… When they come talk to me when I’m doing a 15 min. PR, I’m sweating like a pig and panting, and I answer to them with 1 word or 2 so I can keep my breath. I really feel this program is like HIIT with weights, and I feel leaner too.

Weighted myself the other day. Around 220 pounds. I lost very little weight (if any), but I am definitely leaner.

Is it possible to gain muscle mass on this diet?

Also made some changes : Replaced pushups with Clapping pushups

optimally, I would like a workout like that to contain 2 compound exercises and 1 iso, but I have to do what I can with my gym configuration, and the fact that my gym is very crowded and I feel bad to use 3 pieces of equipment at a time…

[quote]gogotheviking wrote:
Weighted myself the other day. Around 220 pounds. I lost very little weight (if any), but I am definitely leaner. [/quote]

I have felt the same. I have only been doing this for a week, but already feel like it is making me leaner.

What program are you doing?

Standard EDT? EDT for fat loss?

My program…?

If it is my program, I am honoured… lol

I am doing the following:
Mon-Chest Biceps Shoulders
Weds-Back and Triceps
Fri-Legs

Tues and Thurs-Forearms and Calves(in EDT style) since they are both lacking.

I have also began to cycle my carbs from day to day. Not so strict that I can not stick with it, but on some days they are around 100g and other upto around 300g if I can eat that much.

Good. Keep posting your results if you like. We’ll see if we can get to our goals.

I would like to up the cardio, but I’m so wasted from my workouts, the only thing I wanna do on my free time is sleep…

I do cardio first thing in the morning. I then eat breakfast. an hour later I hit the gym. So there is about two hours between cardio and gym time. I find this helps me feel better at the beginning of my day.