T Nation

EDIT: Nevermind.

NEVERMIND.

Nevermind.

[quote]Vanchatron wrote:
piss moan bitch complain [/quote]

Start doing daily cardiovascular exercise (running and biking are good options), eat a healthier diet that avoids sugar and trans fats, and centers around 5-8 protein-rich meals, with plenty of water and vegetables.

Find a very simple 2-4 day a week strength training program and eat a diet high in protein to maintain muscularity while shedding fat.

Lose a minimum of 5lbs a month, but more would be fine. I wouldn’t go much above 10lbs a month or you are risking losses in muscle. Note: this doesn’t really apply until you pass the first month or so where you lose mostly water weight, expect greater weight losses when you first begin.

I didn’t bother to read your entire essay on self loathing but does this cover the information you are generally after? Let me know if I left anything out.

You are pretty fucking big dude. I did not even read your whining post. Lose the weight and you will scare little children into oblivion. You have some serious back width and you look like a no-shit guy.

If you know that the “GET BIGGER” mentality is no longer what you want, then scrap it. You are already big. Cut down and meet your goals. That is all I have to say … now go do it!

I think you should cut

You are delusional. You are an obese diabetic, yet you wont lose weight because you want to keep your size?

Aesthetics has nothing to do with this. You are fat. The symmetry vs. mass debate applies to bodybuilders who are in contest shape. There is a very large difference between wanting to be an enormously muscular bodybuilder and having the goal of being obese.

Newsflash: you are fat. You do not have nearly as much muscle under there as you think you do, and by not getting lean, you are endangering your health.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
Vanchatron wrote:
piss moan bitch complain

Start doing daily cardiovascular exercise (running and biking are good options), eat a healthier diet that avoids sugar and trans fats, and centers around 5-8 protein-rich meals, with plenty of water and vegetables.

Find a very simple 2-4 day a week strength training program and eat a diet high in protein to maintain muscularity while shedding fat.

Lose a minimum of 5lbs a month, but more would be fine. I wouldn’t go much above 10lbs a month or you are risking losses in muscle. Note: this doesn’t really apply until you pass the first month or so where you lose mostly water weight, expect greater weight losses when you first begin.

I didn’t bother to read your entire essay on self loathing but does this cover the information you are generally after? Let me know if I left anything out.[/quote]

To add on to this, the cardio is very important. Personally, I’ve never gotten much out of “steady state” cardio. If I walk five miles or run five miles, I’m going to benefit a lot more from the running. I would advise you to take up a sport.

Idk where you live, but for example I just recently started practicing with a rugby team. I’ve never played before, but I have started to learn and I am already losing weight from the running. I’m sure that there are local leagues in your town.

"I would do anything for that. "

Get on that bike every morning for 45 minutes after some BCAAs.

Pick a simple diet plan that you can follow over the long term and stick to it.

Train in the gym just like you normally do.

Repeat for 6 months and come back here and prove us all wrong. Until then, BULLSHIT.

Easiest way to lose the weight is drop the carbs and up the cardio, since you have the bike at home first thing every morning start pedalling

Listen dude, any muscle you have under there will be restored when you come up after cutting down, TRUST ME ON THAT. As long as you keep lifting, youre not going to lose much/any muscle anyway (mostly water weight which adds to lean mass).

The reason people try to hold lean mass while dieting is just for the psychological factor WHILE dieting (feeling small).
I;m not sure how a diabletic responds to the anabolic diet (will it restore insulin sensitivity) so I hope someone who knows this will chime in here. Or maybe a full keto diet…again!

DON’T WORRY ABOURT LOSING MUSCLE. You’ll get it back very quickly when you raise calories for the anabolic rebound. For now, you are probably close to 25-30% body fat and are actually in DANGER of dying. So lose the fat…forget about your ‘size’.

I think you should bulk.

Replace the 7 slices of bread with veggies. You’re taking in A LOT of carbs.

As soon as i saw your pics and then looked at your diet, the problem was pretty evident.

you are carrying way too much fat, for the amount of carbs that you are taking in.

you should limit your carbs to only a little before your workout, and a moderate amount after. keep the protein high.

Vanchatron is this dog in the picture for real, freaking massive, fucking Tom Platz of the dogs

Ok i was just signing in making 1 post and getting out but you have suceeded in me making one more with ALOT of swear words in it…

Your fucking FAT big woop di fucking doo welcome to 80% of the world population DO YOU WANT A FUCKING MEDAL ???

Ask Chris Shugart im sure he has LOTS of medals for whiney fat people.

FUCKING HELL MAN your fucking 20 years of age and your sitting on your fucking computer whining how your fat

HERES A FUCKING NEWSFLASH GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND MOVE.

Jeez hows that for a fucking miracle worker

Wtf is this snivelling shite that you post were you CRYING when you typed that out ???
CUT you fucking fat tub of crap and when you have cut THEN you can start adding muscle.

YOU CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT FLEX FAT

So do yourself a fucking favour do some cardio eat the right foods and get your fat ass into shape.

If you need help FUCKING ASK this is NOT some hugathon place where you get e-hugs for your pathetic whiney story

GROW THE FUCK UP.

You want to REALLY be depressed be fucking me last 2 weeks i’ve basically been told im dying SOON.

I have cancer, along with 2 other ailments i have a year if even to live and thats if my shit doctors even have that right.

So you wanna sit at home feel sorry for yourself FINE TAKE MY FUCKING CANCER ILL TAKE YOUR FAT.

Hows that for a fucking deal ???

Huh fat guy wanna swap ?

Wanna die ???

Put an end to your fucking whiney shitcunt postings.

If not SHUT THE FUCK UP get the fuck up and walk around and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

And be fucking thankfull that you dont have the shit i have to deal with.

FUCK the fucking gall of people complaining they are fat YOU MADE YOURSELF FAT NOW UNMAKE YOURSELF FAT.

[quote]Vanchatron wrote:
Anyway, before I head off to bed for the night here’s a typical example of what my diet looks like incase it’s of any relevance:

9 AM - Protein Shake, 4 Slices toast with Natural peanut butter

12pm - 2 Chicken Breasts, packet of Rice, Vegetables

3pm - Tuna with low fat mayo, 2 Large Jacket Potatoes, vegetables, glass of milk

5pm - Gym

6pm - Protein Shake, tin of fruit, 3 slices white bread

9pm - Either another chicken or tuna meal (as above)

11pm - Protein Shake (with milk), Cottage Cheese[/quote]

Ugh i actually feel bad after that so im going to try help in one post.

1)As stated your FAT… fat people DO NOT GET CARBS. You fucking earn em.
2)You need 1g of protein per lb LEAN BODY MASS… god bless you working that out.
3)You need 1g of GOOD FAT per lb of LEAN BODY MASS.

Now be a good man and work out A PROPER DIET ask people read the fucking articles.
have a good life.

[quote]Corkonian wrote:

Now be a good man and work out A PROPER DIET ask people read the fucking articles.
have a good life.[/quote]

Wow, you should feel bad (although I don’t think you actually do). IMHO, if you haven’t got anything constructive to say, even if it’s just pointing people to the right article and telling them to put more research in (maybe even to say stop being lazy), then you shouldn’t even post. This guy was asking for help. Yes, he should have done more reading, etc, but there was no call for the kind of replies he got.

I’m a newbie, and it’s made me think twice about posting up here & asking for advice if that’s the kind of response you can get. Sometimes people need a kick in the ass, but there’s a line that shouldn’t be crossed. You, as well as a few others, crossed it.

[quote]appro wrote:
Corkonian wrote:

have a good life.

Wow, you should feel bad (although I don’t think you actually do). IMHO, if you haven’t got anything constructive to say, even if it’s just pointing people to the right article and telling them to put more research in (maybe even to say stop being lazy), then you shouldn’t even post. This guy was asking for help. Yes, he should have done more reading, etc, but there was no call for the kind of replies he got.

I’m a newbie, and it’s made me think twice about posting up here & asking for advice if that’s the kind of response you can get. Sometimes people need a kick in the ass, but there’s a line that shouldn’t be crossed. You, as well as a few others, crossed it. [/quote]

Ummmm did you read the reason why Cork lost it a little? I think we can let him have this one. And even after that, he came back to apologize. I don’t think I would be that stand-up…

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
Ummmm did you read the reason why Cork lost it a little? I think we can let him have this one. And even after that, he came back to apologize. I don’t think I would be that stand-up…[/quote]

Don’t get me wrong, I can understand the frustration, I just don’t think there’s a need to flame that ferociously - and I don’t think his last post really qualifies as an apology, hehe.