Edible Glycerine

Has anyone had luck finding edible glyercine (or glycerol) in a pharmacy? I’m not talking about supplements containing glyercine (which are ridiculously expensive). I’ve tried a bunch of different stores but haven’t found anything that is edible.

Thanks,

Gary

Any glycerine (or glycerol) that is 100% pure is safe to ingest.

I know NOW Foods sells it on several supplement sites.

[quote]chints wrote:
Has anyone had luck finding edible glyercine (or glycerol) in a pharmacy? I’m not talking about supplements containing glyercine (which are ridiculously expensive). I’ve tried a bunch of different stores but haven’t found anything that is edible.

Thanks,

Gary[/quote]

Its edible, you might find it in any decent sized food store for making icing or other fondant uses, or maybe mixing it with red wine, creatine and sugar like Bill and Shawn Phillips. (don’t try that though, you’ll puke yer guts up).

You have PM on the location online to purhcase it.

Can someone remind me why you would want to ingest glyercine (or glycerol)?

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Can someone remind me why you would want to ingest glyercine (or glycerol)?[/quote]

Something about protein synthesis I think? I dunno, a contrib on here told me to do it, so I’m going to. I prefer not to think for myself…

Glycerol is/was used to increase vascularity before contests or photo shoots. Like the mix Bill Phillips invented, it worked but it did make you sick. I did a two lots the day before this xmas Ball I went to in 1999 and it friggin worked, I was ripped. Does increase your blood pressure though. There are other uses to do with hydration, endurance etc.