Edgy: Alone With My Friends

I’m w/ya on the elbow tendonitis. Just had a cort shot yesterday. So far. so good. Had the Ulnar nerve surgery done 2 yrs ago. Definitely worth it. I would also suggest using this stuff. It’s a Godsend. Can’t believe how well it works.

& to answer your question from earlier. Yes, you are the shithead.

[quote]print wrote:
I’m w/ya on the elbow tendonitis. Just had a cort shot yesterday. So far. so good. Had the Ulnar nerve surgery done 2 yrs ago. Definitely worth it. I would also suggest using this stuff. It’s a Godsend. Can’t believe how well it works.

[/quote]

the reviews say that its ‘veterinarian approved’!

lol

how long were you laid up from the ulnar surgery? how bad was it before you did it?

it’s now, only an irritation…not surgery worthy, dont think, anyway.

HA!! It is horse Ben-Gay but damn if it don’t work. Lather yourself up & than slip your sleeves on. The heat from sweat makes it almost feel non-existent. If you want I’ll look for the place on-line & send where you can order it. Only cost 5.00 bucks.

I was down roughly 10days where I actually couldn’t work. Took about a month to actually get any kinda grip back. I see where you are struggling w/bench & such. Mine was at its worst when doing pull ups/deads, or anything that required a tight grip.

just bought it from Amazon - whole lot more than $5!

oh well, got a few more things and got free shipping, so I win I suppose.

^Knucklehead…

It’s worth whatever you paid.

Accompanying pic w/knucklehead.

[quote]print wrote:
Accompanying pic w/knucklehead.[/quote]

bad dog.

Interesting. I’ve read lots of your posts in SAMA and was surprised to find out that you’re 48!

I had you pegged as much younger.

I like all the squattin’ BTW.

Welcome.

Edgy is here!

There are more than enough hot women here. Me, and Ouro, and Up, and Lil (Big) Power.

You are over 35?

Edgy -

glad to see you here

nice squats

[quote]Edgy wrote:
thanks Dday & Joe, we’ll see what this next year takes from us…

cain’t be my dignity, I lost that years ago.

srsly, tho -

this year I want to break the 405 DL, I think that should be doable by the end of Feb.

I’d like to get back to squatting 315 again, I would like to think that I can do that by the end of March (depending on the weather!)

I have incredible tendonitis pain in my right elbow, and/or ulnar nerve damage (my pinky finger is usually numb/tingly). that will stop me from any attempts at breaking any flat bench records, but no worries, I am sure that I have my hands full with the DL and Squats for the time being.

we shall see…[/quote]

Yay, Edgy has a training log!

Tendinitis sucks.

I found those velcro straps for it really helps.

And ibuprofen.

Good luck on your goals!

Is this appropriate here?

[quote]2busy wrote:
Is this appropriate here?[/quote]

Oh wait…

Viking pics are appropriate here.

Not pics of Hermann the German.

My mistake.

Jeez. Sorry to be late to the party. I brought you a present so you’ll be my friend. You like horses, right?

LOL! I like the turn your log takes when left unattended :slight_smile:

Happy New Year, Edge! <3!

wassup Farmer, pushing 50 is only in the mind!

hey Snapper - absoLOOOTly, thems some smoking hot wimmenz in this side of the universe…

Puffie, silly gurl, you knowed that - (thanks tho-)

KMC - a man of few words - I like that.

Buzy - yes, yes, and of course, since the Vikings raided the area that was to become Germany, it is appropriate.

Git…ummm…is there a horse in that pic?

my dear sweet MaschyGurl, I hope 2012 brings all you ever hoped and dreamed…

ya’ll keep this log busy while I’m out. Now…where was I?

Chest on Friday nite - again nothing special, I’m following a high rep BB type training due to my elbow issues

Back on Saturday - DL 275 for 3 sets of triples. while doing them, the weight felt heavy, and I didn’t want to create any long term back issues, so I stayed with the 275. but really should have went up to 315. I’ll have to hit 315 next time, dammit~

Shlrs on Monday - since Tex’s OH press challenge thread, it has really pushed my buttons to increase my OH training. I’ve always included the standing Military press in my 4 day split, but am now starting to really push the weight, so I’ve included heavy triples on his movement. 155 x 3 x 3. this was doable, and I expect to increase it in the coming weeks.

that covers the weekend training. Squats to-nite - looking for 225 x 10 x 4-5 sets. we’ll see.

Morning Edgy, I brought you a little help for your lifting.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Morning Edgy, I brought you a little help for your lifting.

[/quote]

Am I a bad person for laughing at that?