Edgy: Alone With My Friends


she’s got it all~

[quote]Edgy wrote:
she’s got it all~[/quote]

Edgy and Print at the end. :slight_smile:

^LULZ!

& one for the music lovers in the crowd.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]

Wait I fixed it.

LOG MOVING FASTTTTT!!!

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:
There sure are a lot of asses in this thread. 0_0

Well I did bench today. I left my note book in the car so not sure of all my reps.

but it was 5 day

75lbs, 85lbs, and 95lbs(I hit 10 reps on this one) up 2 reps from last time.

I decided to just repeat the amounts from last time I had a 5 day instead of going up by 2.5lbs, because it’s annoying.

I did about 3 more practice sets of bench still don’t have consistent leg drive. Work in progress.

Then a bunch of OARs at 55lbs. For some reason the number of reps increases as the sets go along.

Started out at 5 reps then ended up with 8 reps for the last set. Not sure why this always happens with OARs. Maybe have more than one warm up set and maybe build up in weight each set like with the main lift. Bah whatever.

Tried out from the bottom up squats, both front squat and goblet squats. Ugh knee not ready even for these. So I did pistols to a bench/box. Very interesting. My left leg had the burning bum/hip muscle almost from the start but the right(injured knee) had little or no burn in the muscles but the knee started hurting with the second to last set. The left bum/hip muscle pooped out during the 3 rep on the last set could not complete the last set. So maybe the left legs weakness contributed to my right knee being hurt by throwing off the lift and making the right leg do more work.

So maybe I will make ass to grass pistols the goal until the knee is better, for strengthening the lazy/weak leg and keeping the strength in the hurt leg. Maybe test the water with bottom up squats(start the weight moving from the bottom). When I’m ready.

I got the suggestion from this article http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/the_bottomup_squat

Oh and after the gym I went to the track and tried breaking in the new shoes, it sucked balls. But I am keeping up with making running a habit so all is still good.

[/quote]

I was supposed to repeat mine too… but I turned into an asshole and went for 100 instead of 95 on week two. Bad Move Girl. booo me LOL

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
MMF log, huh?

I dig it.

[/quote]

giggles
LOVE IT!!!

MY ASS is enormously fat right now so no pics.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]

Wait I fixed it.
[/quote]

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
MY ASS is enormously fat right now so no pics.[/quote]

post tonguable ass naow!

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
MY ASS is enormously fat right now so no pics.[/quote]

post tonguable ass naow![/quote]

Dayum straight. Don’t make me go Swole-up DirtFloorCracka on you Contessa.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Edgy and Print at the end. :)[/quote]

Meme courtesy of my pal Inky.

This log is full o awesome…

‘and I need yo luvin, can’t git enuf!’

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

I was supposed to repeat mine too… but I turned into an asshole and went for 100 instead of 95 on week two. Bad Move Girl. booo me LOL

[/quote]

I will be doing heavy singles on my 5/3/1 bench day not this week but next.

This week is 3 I think I have 100 on the bar for my final set though.

Vee are close. 0_0

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Edgy and Print at the end. :)[/quote]

Meme courtesy of my pal Inky.[/quote]

lol Aww.

And yeah music!

Oh and welcome back Edgy.

Someone once recommended, in sama, that the way to get your girl to loose weight was to fuck her in front of a mirror. lol
Ummm whose idea was it to fuck surrounded by mirrors? 0_0

Did OH press day.

This is my first round with 5/3/1 of OH press, since my shoulders got better, and I retested my 1rm. I feel like the reps should be higher.

It was a 3 rep day
50lbs
55lbs
65lbs @6 only 3 extra and this is my first 3 rep day. :-/

I did have to clean the weight up because there is only one place to do OH presses, the one and only squat rack, and it is the only place to do pullups too so sometimes it’s busy.

Accessories: Face pulls(tried 2 different ones), pushpress ss with oh shrug, kneeling crunches.

Went to the track for run(it was busy) and the time sucked(I’m breaking in new shoes grumble).

Grumpy music for a grumpy girl! 0_o

I woke up this morning w/the worse case of doms from doing side bends yesterday. Feels as if someone is pounding my ribs w/a 9lb hammer. Holy shit!

Charlie, I wouldn’t worry to much about getting huge numbers on your money set. Though 6 is pretty damn good. Wendler has said as of late that it’s not as important as once was. If you got 3 at 65 consider it a success. I rarely try to push the envelope w/that due to all that you’re doing after completion.

So, w/that being said, damn nice work on the OH!

[quote]print wrote:
I woke up this morning w/the worse case of doms from doing side bends yesterday. Feels as if someone is pounding my ribs w/a 9lb hammer. Holy shit!

Charlie, I wouldn’t worry to much about getting huge numbers on your money set. Though 6 is pretty damn good. Wendler has said as of late that it’s not as important as once was. If you got 3 at 65 consider it a success. I rarely try to push the envelope w/that due to all that you’re doing after completion.

So, w/that being said, damn nice work on the OH![/quote]

Thanks and I love the new avi btw. :smiley: So cute. I’ll be doing dls today, after going to sleep and getting up again that is. :slight_smile:

Hey charlie, I think I got 6 for my three for my first 3x3 week too. ACTUALLY, I think it was 65lbs also! Cool stuff. WE be matchin’ in the MP department!

But think about it this way, if you’re getting stronger each cycle then you’ll probably be holding steady in the 4-6 range for multple cycles ahead, so a reset is still farrrr in the future. In the meantime you’re adding weight and getting stronger=win!

Random pic of the day.

edit: no pic. boo