Eddie Hall 500 kg Deadlift

In all seriousness, here is what I think, Alpha Aero. And you would probably come to a similar conclusion if you have been telling young guys not to start doing steroids in the steroid section for the past 3 years and seeing the real progress of these type of guys on steroids.

1. They intend to start using because of limited progress and they read nonsense about steroids being magical because people who have NEVER USED BEFORE talk out of their asses, often validating their opinions by claiming scientific proof with 1 or 2 dubious studies.

2. They have limited progress because they rely on internet land definitions of bodybuilding(hypertrophy) vs strength training. And they have been led to believe that every big guy in real life got that way because of genetics or drugs so they refrain from asking them for advice(for example, see how many people know about pyramiding up weights in bodybuilding).

3. With the acceptance that members of the millenial generation are like fucking cats, in that you cannot tell them what to do because they will only do things if they think they came up with the idea themselves, I choose to use sarcasm with ludicrous reverse logic sometimes while having a bit of fun when someone uninformed brings up gear use.

So, unless my posts get deleted, you will just have to up your blood pressure meds brah!

You tell em Aero. Keep fighting the good fight and clean this website up once and for all!

2 Likes

you mean you and douchebag87? Because yeah; we’ve noticed

awwwww bless… you nicknamed me.

its must be a form of stress relief for them.

Stress relief? Do you have any idea how much I’m paying for blood pressure meds everytime one of you fuckers brings up my pokemon bedsheets?

2 Likes

Don’t forget Anime Posters and your blog.

2 Likes

Lol, I literally bought anime posters for my basement this morning…

But did you update your blog…that is the question.

No, unfortunately, I don’t maintain a blog. I tried it once, didn’t take.

Just started a new training log, though…

Maybe I’ll start taking heaping amounts of steroids so I can finally pull a 1,000.

so as a beginner how should i be training then?

Since you train in a gym where Eddie Hall has frequented, I’m assuming there are some big and strong guys training there. Go ask if you can train with them or at least pester them with questions while spending a lot of time observing them train.

Ronda Rousey will still kick your ass.

unfortunately i dont train at eddie’s gym anymore due to transport issues. im currently doing the original 531. hopefully it will begin to take me in the right direction.

Yes it will. I would still suggest going there on occassion to see how much intensity these guys train with and get tips on technique etc.

2 Likes

yeah i do plan on going back. its an awesome gym.

Psshhhhh, I bet I can do more pull-up than her, though!!

1 Like

Man, I was excited to see that there was all this discussion about the deadlift going on and it’s just poo flinging. :sadpanda:

At least the thread has moved to the strongman section.