Eddie Hall 500 kg Deadlift

alright fair enough… dont fuck married women… dont be a cunt. i have learnt lots this week… thanks.

Surely you are trolling!!!
So some “natural” deadlifting 7-800lb is more impressive than the biggest pull in history???
I truly don’t understand people like you. Impressive is impressive regardless of gear…

shall we take a look at what the bottom line is here… why and how did he manage to lift 500kg? drugs. dont turn around to me and say…“well you know that these guys work really hard right”. so does a natural lifter. sorry but i dont buy into it.

Hall said it was all about speed pulls and rest days.

1 Like

If drugs are how he did it, why aren’t more guys pulling 500kg?

4 Likes

individual choice man. what he’s doing is dangerous… anyway… how do you know he’s the only bloke in the world thats done it?

Sorry, was there part of my Guide to Not Being A Cunt On The Internet that was unclear or confusing? I tried to make the instructions as simple as possible.

8 Likes

Holy fuck this nearly killed me ROFL!!!

2 Likes

So your claim is that he is simply doing more drugs than anyone else? That is why he is outlifting all of them?

As for your other question; find me someone else that has ever done this. There is a reason it is a world record.

i cant really see the point in debating about it. its a just difference in opinion (not entirely sure why that makes me a cunt).

Read part 2 of the instructions.

1 Like

I believe you choose not to answer my questions not because you do not see the point but more because answering my questions would harm the basis of your opinion.

I believe this because, prior to this moment, you have been very willing to share your opinion.

However, if this means that you will no longer continue to share your opinion in this thread, I am satisfied with your refusal to answer.

3 Likes

ffs… didnt mean to delete that.

I’m pretty sure you’re just a troll at this point, but on the off-chance that you aren’t, I will explain to you why your statement was ridiculous, and your opinion worthless.

Your statement is ridiculous because it is a GIVEN that the highest-level strength competitors are using steroids. Nobody pretends otherwise. That’s what you have to do to be as strong as you can possibly be. The playing field is level, in that regard. It is not an unfair competitive advantage. Hall is playing by the same rules as everyone else at the top of the sport. He just broke new lifting ground, and that’s what matters to people who understand and appreciate the sport.

Your opinion is worthless because it offers no insight whatsoever, and nobody is better-off having read it. This is what I was getting at when I agreed with you that I don’t like to sound like a cunt. If you don’t know what you’re talking about, you’ll probably end up sounding like a cunt.

3 Likes

I am not talking about the sport from a competitive standpoint. i am talking about the fact that the vast majority of viewers who watch him peform these feats arent aware that he uses performance enhancing substances. for me it detracts from the whole fucking thing… my apologies.

again i am not trying to be negative. i will keep my opinions to myself in future.

I didn’t mean to be a cunt about it, and I’m not saying ALL of your opinions are worthless. Just this particular opinion. And for the record, I don’t really like the word cunt at all.

1 Like

That is an insane deadlift. 500kg!!!

1 Like

Everybody knows they are on steroids, and guess what?! NOBODY CARES. This isn’t your local planet fitness where you go with the soccer moms and little beta ass cunts and do your 3 sets of 8 with the pink dumbbells to “tone” your arms. This is a f*cking deadlift competition between the strongest people in the world. Nobody cares if they have a tone of gear in ther system. We appreciate this because human limits are pushed to the maximum and Eddie Hall is the man who made the impossible - deadlifted 500kg. Nobody has done it before. It’s fcking amazing. Like that space thing NASA send to Jupiter. It’s fcking amazing. Just enjoy it. Be motivated. Be more driven.

If you want “raw” lifters, go and watch an IPF competition or the Olympics, idk.

There aren’t many who are on top of the game and haven’t taken anything. This is the price you pay to have the strenght of a god.

And if you really believe that Eddie has taken the most gear, so that is the reason he is the best, you are a dumb f*ck.

I’d stop posting if I was you. You are just making a full out of yourself.

1 Like

Hey @dimebag87 I just wanted to apologize for being so harsh earlier. You seem like a good dude. You say some stupid things, but most of us have done our fair share of that. You’ve shown good character when someone comes along and takes you to task for it.

Stick around, you might learn a thing or two.

2 Likes