T Nation

Eddie Bravo Rolls with God

long fucking video. Just started watching it. Always nice to see Marcelo in action.

Here’s the vid. Watched the first 20 so far, and I have to say, Bravo doesn’t do half bad hahah. I expected him to get a mauling, but he pulls off some good stuff from the half guard. Of course, they’re only going 50% and having a friendly roll for the cameras.

Thaks for posting.

You always make good finds.

I will watch the whole thing tomorrow.

Regards,

Robert A

No prob Rob. Hope you enjoy.

two best jiu jitsu instructors in the world, hands down

Hahah, I wouldn’t go that far about Eddie. There are some great teachers in this sport.

[quote]Robert A wrote:
Thaks for posting.

You always make good finds.

I will watch the whole thing tomorrow.

Regards,

Robert A[/quote]

ditto, great find! thanks for sharing!

[quote]rundymc wrote:

long fucking video. Just started watching it. Always nice to see Marcelo in action.[/quote]

I’ve watched Marcelo grapple with some incredible opponents in person. And absolutely nothing against Bravo but if Marcelo had wanted he could have tapped out Bravo early and often.

Agreed. He was going pretty light on the guy.

Damn, I’ve got to head down to that gym of his if I ever go to NY. Here’s him going a little harder on Ryan Hall:

Love how he shuts down that deep half game.

Love how Marcelo took his back at :21. This guy is the epitome of Jiu-Jitsu. By the way I had the pleasure of having dinner with him and he’s as nice to speak with as he is dangerous on the mat. He told me a story about he used to ride something like 4 hours one way to train when he was a kid. I’d love to see him make the transition into mma but I’m not sure he’s suited for it.

Gonna have to agree with you there. Don’t think his game is as suited to MMA as Jacare or Paul Harris. Plus, time’s starting to go against him at 30.