EDC Pocket Knife

Why do you all carry a knife around everyday?

Old Benchmade on top - probably 10+ years old. New Benchmade on bottom.

this is what I carry

closrd

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
What I carry[/quote]
Looks like a blur. I think I’m gonna grab one of those. Seems like an awesome edc especially for the price.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
[/quote]

In case I need to skin some cats.

I carry a Schrade Uncle Henry LB5. Nothing special, but it does whatever I need it to do. Today, was cutting Weather Shield for my roof, the day before was breaking down boxes.

Makes me a law-breaker, however. In my fair city, you can’t carry a concealed knife with a blade of 2.5" or greater, and they include the choil.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

In my state, a knife with a blade under 4" can be legally carried concealed without a CCW.[/quote]

CCW, what’s that?

sigh, sometimes I hate my state.

and

https://billhorn.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/becker-bk2.jpg
with this sheath

Carry this everywhere, love Case Knives.

Looking great guys. thanks. some very impressive items.
maybe we should start a thread for your next dream knife. Derek, I have been looking at a sandvik blade for a while. Is that a blur? how is the weight and size for daily use? I work in an office where bulges in your britches would likely cause complaints. I am so jealous of Chris!

nothing special but it gets the job done.

I can’t believe how many states allow double edged blades and Michigan does not.

Perfect topic to ask.
I wanna get a nice knife as well, what’s a good site I can browse around and eventually order one?

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Perfect topic to ask.
I wanna get a nice knife as well, what’s a good site I can browse around and eventually order one?[/quote]

I like knifecenter.com. Good prices. For more limited editions and customs, see bladehq.com.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Perfect topic to ask.
I wanna get a nice knife as well, what’s a good site I can browse around and eventually order one?[/quote]

http://testedbestproducts.com/

My “truck knife.”

SOG Fast Hawk.

The toothpick on the other end is handy.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
[/quote]

So we can cut things. Hard to imagine, ain’t it?
[/quote]

Like people or zip ties? I used to carry one years back when I worked in a retail environment and actually needed to use it a lot.