EDC Pocket Knife

Bumping this old thread.

current EDC is a SOG flash I. small, thin, very good slicer.

what are some of you currently carrying?

let’s not go back and hash out the virtues & vices of carrying a knife

here is the link to the original thread.
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/pocket_knives

Spyderco Delica 4 with Emerson.

I carry one of these.

Pic of above mentioned knife

csulli,
very nice looking. what is that?

What I carry

[quote]fiftyplus wrote:
csulli,
very nice looking. what is that?[/quote]
Thanks! It’s a Gerber E-Z Out Skeleton; fine-edge version.

SOG Trident

This used to be my EDC, but weapons policies in the workplace changed that.

[quote]LoRez wrote:
This used to be my EDC, but weapons policies in the workplace changed that.[/quote]
very nice I love benchmade

Today’s carry. Emersion Karambit, #101 out of the limited edition hand finished models that came out first.

[quote]LoRez wrote:
This used to be my EDC, but weapons policies in the workplace changed that.[/quote]

Sad to hear. I fiddle with this while editing articles and when in meetings. It’s my “desk knife.” Love working for T-Nation.

Spyderco HQ is just down the road from T-Nation/Biotest, so I picked this up at the factory.

Case Baby Butterbean

I used to have a knife, but forgot to take it out of my pocket (habit I know) and went to the airport. TSA got my knife.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

Sad to hear. I fiddle with this while editing articles and when in meetings. It’s my “desk knife.” Love working for T-Nation. [/quote]
Nice knives! Also very evident barbell callouses in that pic lol. Rock on.

I really like opinels when I’m out hiking, but I do not carry a knife day to day.

That looks like it would come in handy for fighting African Hunting dogs csulli haha!

[quote]furo wrote:
I really like opinels when I’m out hiking, but I do not carry a knife day to day.

That looks like it would come in handy for fighting African Hunting dogs csulli haha![/quote]
They would stand no chance.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]furo wrote:

That looks like it would come in handy for fighting African Hunting dogs csulli haha![/quote]
They would stand no chance.[/quote]

What about a humanzee?

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]furo wrote:

They would stand no chance.[/quote]

What about a humanzee?
[/quote]
No chance. And neither would Jesse Ventura without his minigun.