T Nation

ED Symptoms w/Mast & Test

I’m on an HRT dose of test around 150mg per week and decided to includ 200mg of mast-e e5d’s. Everything was great for about 3 weeks then started noticing it was hard to maintain an erection.

Can masteron actually lower E2 levels. I heard it just prevents it from the beginning but doesn’t actually lower your number. Got off of the mast and after 3 weeks everything was good again. Thanks for any input guys.

[quote]THEBUS1988 wrote:
I’m on an HRT dose of test around 150mg per week and decided to includ 200mg of mast-e e5d’s. Everything was great for about 3 weeks then started noticing it was hard to maintain an erection.

Can masteron actually lower E2 levels. I heard it just prevents it from the beginning but doesn’t actually lower your number. Got off of the mast and after 3 weeks everything was good again. Thanks for any input guys. [/quote]

Masteron does have anti estrogen properties (it was used to treat estrogen sensitive breast tumors). If it prevents estrogen from forming (and it does) it will, as you say, lower your number. Maybe enough to cause ED. This might me your case and a blood test can confirm this.