ED on Split Nebido

Next time i try arimidexill just take it once à week maybe on the second day after injection and see how it goes

To be honnest i l really lost,its been years since i m struggeling with it .

That’s because it takes a long time for nebido to build up in your system, often months. Test cypionate only takes 6 weeks, enanthate is about the same.

You will need to just use ugl P C or E. If your country doesnt stock it in pharmacies. Or talk to the right pharmacists and maybe they can import or just sell you some of the special stock under the counter

Kind of risky here to order it ,if boder secury catch it firzt time you have a to pay something ,second you have problèms with the police

As i already mentionned i m on nebido for a long time i just changed the intervalle so in my opinion nebido doesn have to build up

I am sure that pregnenalone converts to estrogen, yes.

I stopped it yesterday and. Dhea two days ago …thx

Just wanted to mention that i had really strong wood this night and i slept better than those last days.it e2 comming down from stopping pregnenolone and dhea;or e2 comming up from stopping arimidex .i have no idea.i m’gonna make my injection today.

Its e2 coming back up after stopping arimidex. It very slowly comes back estrogen rebound is a myth.

Takes half life x 7 to stabilize after any change in protocol.

So what do you suggest i m supposed to wait 140 days with hight e2for several monhs to see if with time it comes down?

The change slows to a crawl after a couple of half-lives. Anastrozole has a 2-3 day half life, it is essentially gone in a week for all practical purposes. You E2 will be more or less where it is going to be by two weeks tops with those changes.If you get symptomatic, you can get a blood test for E2 and see where it’s at. A small dose of AI will hit within an hour or two of taking it, faster in some guys.

Thx thats what i m goig to do.i ll wait 2 weeks and see whats going on with e2,knowing that i stopped dhea and pregnenolone

No one here has experience with nebido.
Everyone is guessing so keep that in mind when you deside what to do.
No one chooses to run nebido unless it is all you have to work with.

Ok ,i see but thx anyways .i wish i could find à good.doctor here with knoledge.i saw à few no one was even knowing that e2 could be à problème.only one has been ok to give me.a prescription for e2 testing but he doesnt just because he is à lil bit open,but he cannt help he just let me try myself

By the way the wood i had the other night has already changed…i still.had some but not has hard.and i gained almost 4 pounds in two days(i weigh myself every morning) idefinitively know i was low now.so now ,for me the symptômes of beeing low is high anxiety and really poor sleep.high might be acne .in both cases i have ed .its only when i m at the sweet spot that i have good érections .but this sweet spot is so difficult find . I feel like i might already be to high.but maybe its only psychological.i have really low libido,probably due to ed,i dont have a girl friend cuz i of it too.those ed ruined my self confidence.

It is a nightmare man dont worry your not the only one struggling with it. Take it all as lessons its all trial and error. Eventually you will get there. But again like others have said nebido can make it even harder to dial in due to it being soo long acting. Do you have patches available in your country? How was your blood work naturally?

Patches are not available.i think the other opton might be the cream

Next injection is on wednesday .i m gonna lower the dose and take 137 mg as i metionned from’my calculation i probabali take à lil les than 155 insted of 166 .i currently take 59 ui (0.59ml)in the seringue of 1 ml .do you gus calculateur the "dead space"in the seringue and needle when you calculate your dose?