T Nation

Ed Coan - You're the Best Around Video

I liked this.

I hung out with Ed and a few team mates in the hotel hot tub down at USPF nationals this year and he is one funny motherfucker.

I guess he’s pretty strong, too.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I hung out with Ed and a few team mates in the hotel hot tub down at USPF nationals this year and he is one funny motherfucker.

I guess he’s pretty strong, too.[/quote]

haha noice.

Great vid man, thanks.

yes sir.

Loved the vid …

You could put that music to a guy doing his taxes and it’d make it an inspirational clip

Awesome, had to mute the music though. Ed Coan was at the Wendler seminar in Chicago not too long ago, pretty cool seeing him there.

you’re the best around… nothing’s ever gonna keep you down… I had to blast that song… that guy is a beast!

That guy’s a fucking tank.

That was awesome, but that song sounds like it belongs on a bud light commercial.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
That was awesome, but that song sounds like it belongs on a bud light commercial.[/quote]

Just so you know it was in Karate Kid … just as cheesy

I thought the song made the video even better.

[quote]elano wrote:
I thought the song made the video even better.[/quote]

That song makes everything better - it’s the only reason I’ll watch the Karate Kid.

I hung out with him in the hot tub too at the uspf nationals. He is very respectful and easy to talk to. I had a great time.

That was awesome, thanks for sharing the video!

I know hes retired and all, but is he still training?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24

i just put karate kid song on this vid… it was still inspirational. that settles it, song is undeniably inspirational.

good video, except that dam song kept wanting me to fastforward and end it asappp

[quote]Deorum wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24

i just put karate kid song on this vid… it was still inspirational. that settles it, song is undeniably inspirational.[/quote]

Ummmm wat?

ahahahhahaha